That New Animated Spider-Man Movie

rocknroll41

I just saw that new animated Spider-Man movie the other day and, I shit you not, it's very, very good! Might even be the best Spider-Man film made to date (though I guess that's not really a tough call cause they've all been a bit overrated in different ways imo).

Being an animated film, this one is aimed a little more at kids, sure, but there are still plenty of great three-dimensional character moments that I really enjoyed. Not just for the heroes, but even for the villains of the story! The animation was also really unique and well-done. During the movie's darkest and deepest moments, you almost forget you're even watching an animated film.

Best of all, this movie has a great Stan Lee cameo in the middle that's easily my favorite of his, and also includes the best post-credits scene I've ever seen! If you're a fan of the character(s), definitely check this one out! Has anyone else here seen it yet?

Edited by rocknroll41
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, rocknroll41 said:

I just saw that new animated Spider-Man movie the other day and, I shit you not, it's very, very good! Might even be the best Spider-Man film made to date (though I guess that's not really a tough call cause they've all been a bit overrated in different ways imo).

Being an animated film, this one is aimed a little more at kids, sure, but there are still plenty of great three-dimensional character moments that I really enjoyed. Not just for the heroes, but even for the villains of the story! The animation was also really unique and well-done. During the movie's darkest and deepest moments, you almost forget you're even watching an animated film.

Best of all, this movie has a great Stan Lee cameo in the middle that's easily my favorite of his, and also includes the best post-credits scene I've ever seen! If you're a fan of the character(s), definitely check this one out! Has anyone else here seen it yet?

I havent followed Spider-Man but I used to babysit three boys who loved the live action films. They must be over the moon with this new one!! Make me happy.

Its really awesome that Stan Lee made a cameo, following his passing.

• Like 1