Rocket Queen - Guns N' Roses - 🎧 Vocal Cover 🎧

I loved this one too my man, great job. The vocals on the break were really impressive, then having to jump back in full throttle. I know that's not easy. Ok, I obviously hear Axl, some Brian Johnson, and on the break I heard Dan McCafferty. I would love to hear you have a go at Love Hurts.

Edited by lame ass security
  • Like 1

Just now, lame ass security said:

I loved this one too my man, great job. The vocals on the break were really impressive, then having to jump back in full throttle. I know that's not easy. Ok, I obviously hear Axl, some Brian Johnson, and on the break I heard Dan McCaffrey. I would love to hear you have a go at Love Hurts.

It's like you've been spying me these days ahah I plan to do a Love Hurts cover, but inΒ better days, becauseΒ I had a bad cold and still fighting with my tonsils. Actually my right tonsil, it's like I have a testicle in my throat right now ahah I laugh, but it's going on from two weeks now and I'm fuckin tired of it.
Anyway, I love Dan Mccafferty and I've been listening to Bad Bad Boy a lot too, this week

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, lame ass security said:

Guess I'm clairvoyant. πŸ˜„Β  Hope you feel better, you might want to get your tonsils checked.

Thanks man, I've already been taking an antibiotic since the third day, but it looks like it needs more time to leave me alone. And I can't take the antibiotic for more than two weeks. I guess I'll have to wait and seeeeee, ow!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...