Gods & Punks - The Sounds of the Universe + discography

Hello everyone.

It's been a while since I posted in this section. Last time I posted here  (if I'm not mistaken) we had just released our first EP, in 2016.

Well, my stoner/prog band, Gods & Punks, has released 4 albums, 3 EPs and a some more stuff since then so... Here's the link to our Bandcamp page if you guys wanna check it out: https://godsandpunks.bandcamp.com

We're also on Spotify, Apple Music, Deezer, all that stuff. Just search for Gods & Punks and you'll find us. We released our latest album, The Sounds of the Universe, on the 1st of July this year, and it's coming out on vinyl and cassette through Forbidden Place Records next month! 

The albums are:

- The Sounds of the Universe (2021) - Our latest one, a more spacy and accessible album.

- And the Celestial Ascension (2019) - Our pre-COVID album. A bit on the proggier side, with longer and more psychedelic songs.

- Enter the Ceremony of Damnation (2018) - For fans of denser, doomier music.

- Into the Dunes of Doom (2017) - Our debut album, a dive into desert vibes.

If anyone wants to follow the proggy story arch order, I'll tell you how to rearange the songs and in what order you need to listen to the albums to follow the story.

I'm vocals, btw.

Let me know what you think. Cheers!

large-Gods_Punks.jpg?1631094606

Edited by Cosmo
  • Like 2

• 9 months later...
On 9/29/2021 at 1:19 PM, SoundOfAGun said:

Listened to a couple of your tracks, enjoyed the overall vibe, you have a cool voice and the guitars sound like they should, 15 dollars for a discography is a bargain! 

Thanks, man! Glad you liked it. Yeah, since people mostly listen to streaming nowadays, he felt like we should make the downloads feel like a real bargain

• Cosmo changed the title to Gods & Punks - The Sounds of the Universe + discography