Dirty Snake Mouth Album Release 31/12/21

I haven't been in this section much recently. I check on the news section very few days in the vain hope that there may be some actual news, but always leave disappointed. Anyway, after 6 months of pretty intensive lyric writing and vocal recording, I am proud to say that we have a 15 track album that was uploaded to the distributor yesterday and will be released on New Years Eve. Huge amounts of work have gone into this release and it is a great feeling having it in the calendar for release. Don't bother going out and paying over the odds for NYE drinks, stay at home and stream this instead...

267756116_1048874055678726_7748926730951

You hear our singles on Spotify: 

Hope the one or two people who listen to it enjoy it!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just a quick bump in case anyone wanders in here after being disappointed by the D&N section. You can now stream our new album in all the usual places. It is also available to purchase: 

https://dirtysnakemouth.bandcamp.com/album/catharsis

Anyone who buys the album will be able to download the tracks in file format of their choice or stream through the Bandcamp player. You will also get bonus content not available anywhere else, including an alternative version of Reach Out, one of the songs on the album.

Happy New Year!

• Like 1