SIMMONS SUCKS!!!!

Duffan

Ya know who really sucks - it ain't U2 . It's Gene Simmons , he just flat-out blows . I saw him on VH1's "When KISS Ruled the World" and it reminded me of how much he sucks , I mean damn he can't sing , write , or play a decent bass - I mean he's a great showman/enetertainer but musician puuuuuuuuhlease I could write better lyrics on anistesia . Besides he ain't rock n roll anyway he's a fuckin' buisness man , too bad cause KISS is actually pretty cool , wish they would fire his ass and people say they can't stand Bono's attitude - Simmon's is a complete schmuck ... BTW how bad was "ASSHOLE" :lol:

Peace GnR Nation B)

cmon u guys lay off a little....i no not 2 many people here like KISS but Gene Simmons aint a bad guy, i watched when KISS ruled the world too, plus ive been a KISS fan for longer than ive been a gnr fan...keep in mind i like gnr a hell of a lot more but thats beside the point....hes really not bad of a singer or bass player imo but i really dont c wut u guys have against him...he cant act thats for sure but none of them can...thats why KISS meets the phantom in the park was so great

so in conclusion lay off a little u have ur opinions but there r plenty of i hate gene simmons and i hate KISS threads floatin around

all this was jmo im not sayin ur wrong or nethin

I just wanna see what lyrics you come up with to see if you're really better than Gene Simmons

Well I just know ,cause I have . It's all relative though :lol: , and by the way I DON"T hate KISS , they got some rockin' material .

Peace GnR Nation B)

I just wanna see what lyrics you come up with to see if you're really better than Gene Simmons

Well I just know ,cause I have . It's all relative though :lol: , and by the way I DON"T hate KISS , they got some rockin' material .

Peace GnR Nation B)

Shout it out loud, man!

You know your man is workin hard, HES WORTH A FUCKIN DEUCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ya know who really sucks - it ain't U2 . It's Gene Simmons , he just flat-out blows . I saw him on VH1's "When KISS Ruled the World" and it reminded me of how much he sucks , I mean damn he can't sing , write , or play a decent bass - I mean he's a great showman/enetertainer but musician puuuuuuuuhlease I could write better lyrics on anistesia . Besides he ain't rock n roll anyway he's a fuckin' buisness man , too bad cause KISS is actually pretty cool , wish they would fire his ass and people say they can't stand Bono's attitude - Simmon's is a complete schmuck ... BTW how bad was "ASSHOLE" :lol:

Peace GnR Nation B)

I can admit that "The Demon" is not the coolest person I've seen. But he is a pretty talented song and lyrics writer, given the fact that he wrote half of the songs on the great KISS albums in the seventies. And they pretty much ruled the late seventies so give the genius a freakin' brake!

:anger: (fire breathing Gene)

But he is a pretty talented song and lyrics writer, given the fact that he wrote half of the songs on the great KISS albums in the seventies

Ok ok , I'll retract in a way , I think he sucks NOW , back then he was pretty cool but now he blows , The fame got to him I suppouse . But will ya'll get off my back , damn give you're opionon and you're roasted . The 70's stuff he wrote was solid I'll admit but c'mon his recent stuff :rolleyes: .

he's still fucked more women in a decade then everyone on this board combined ever will, ever

Whooopefuckin'doo bro - That stat means shit ta me ...really but whatever more power to him .

Peace GnR Nation B)

But he is a pretty talented song and lyrics writer, given the fact that he wrote half of the songs on the great KISS albums in the seventies

Ok ok , I'll retract in a way , I think he sucks NOW , back then he was pretty cool but now he blows , The fame got to him I suppouse . But will ya'll get off my back , damn give you're opionon and you're roasted . The 70's stuff he wrote was solid I'll admit but c'mon his recent stuff :rolleyes: .

You are right.... I can give you that..... I do not object if you mean Gene today. But he was a god in the 70'.

"I'm almost human"

You are right.... I can give you that..... I do not object if you mean Gene today. But he was a god in the 70'.

"I'm almost human"

No he was not "god" in the 70's, that is because Roger Waters was "god" in the 70's. Gene Simmons is such a mockery.

fucking hel you have to disagree with everyfucking thing dont you and turn it into some pro pink floyd shite.

in the USA in the 70's, and thruout, gene simmons and indeed all of KISS were considered 'gods' if you will.

nowadays yes they are daft but for about 30 years they were one of the biggest bands in the world.

"I'm almost human"

No he was not "god" in the 70's, that is because Roger Waters was "god" in the 70's. Gene Simmons is such a mockery.

In the 1970s KISS were indeed "gods". Go watch VH1's "When KISS Ruled the World" for further confirmation. :ph34r:

Edited by IndiannaRose

"I'm almost human"

Get the f***k outta here...... He was half of the band that have had the biggest turnover of all times (counting record sales, ticket sales and merchandise). Plus he has written like 10 of the top 100 songs ever. ;)

Edited by Dr_L

and merchandise).

Well that's not fair considering they license more crap than any other band in history ( except possibly New Kids ) , I mean have ya ever seen a GnR-mobile , Iron Maiden condoms , AC/DC dolls , Led Zep Casket , or whatever .

Peace GnR Nation B)

"I'm almost human"

Who?

:lol::lol::lol:

"I'm almost human"

Who?

:lol::lol::lol:

haha you dont know who roger waters is! stupid cunt. There are no words to describe how shit your musical knowledge is, and your taste is really really bad :lol:

ROGER WATERS > GENE SIMMONS

Edited by gnruk

• 4 weeks later...