Gwen Stefani

Appetite 4 Axl

Ok well i know a lot of you aren't into No Doubt. But I thought id mention Gwen is putting out her solo album soon and I'm sure some of you have heard her new single "what you waiting for?" and maybe even seen the video. The video is amazing- its so creative and has this whole Alice in Wonderland theme. At first i was kinda apprehensive about it since i didnt really want to see her do anything without the rest of the band. But its not like she is leaving No Doubt, she just felt like she wanted to do something by herself and do some collaborations with other people (like Andre 3000, Pharell sp?) .. anyway like she said they aren't meant to be deep songs or anything like that just fun guilty pleasure dance songs. I can't wait till the album comes out. Just make sure you're on the look out November 23rd. :)

Ok well i know a lot of you aren't into No Doubt. But I thought id mention Gwen is putting out her solo album soon and I'm sure some of you have heard her new single "what you waiting for?" and maybe even seen the video. The video is amazing- its so creative and has this whole Alice in Wonderland theme. At first i was kinda apprehensive about it since i didnt really want to see her do anything without the rest of the band. But its not like she is leaving No Doubt, she just felt like she wanted to do something by herself and do some collaborations with other people (like Andre 3000, Pharell sp?) .. anyway like she said they aren't meant to be deep songs or anything like that just fun guilty pleasure dance songs. I can't wait till the album comes out. Just make sure you're on the look out November 23rd. :)

i say that video and the making of it, its pretty cool

i noticed all the Alice references

i'll be sure to check it out, i like some of No Doubts stuff :)

Edited by SpUd_Jr

• 1 month later...
^ It was only blue for one day. :P

Why is it that whenever I talk about Gwen Stefani someone has always gotta post her pics... I don't see people posting pics of the other artists discussed in MY WORLD. :rolleyes: Can we please focus on the music??

hey, don't forget the''OMG, Axl is a sexy mutherfucker'' threads.... :rolleyes:

:kiss:

I got the album today... not bad... a bit dance based for my liking, but already heard it 3 times through while doing my essay for uni!!

not sure what the next single could be off it.... its very mixed up.

btw... hiya guys... long time no post... but the Princess is back!

xx