Worst Music Era

ryne

In What Time Was the Radio the Most Ear-Bleed Giving?  

54 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I was going to put 2000's (or however you'd type it, 00'?) as a choice but we're only halfway through and next year Jesus could return with Jimi Hendrix on his back for all we know.

For me, music's last stand was Pink Floyd's The Wall in 1979, none of the 80's bands impressed me, including AC/DC even though I've listen to Back in Black every now and then. Def Leppard sparked my interest for a day and that was it. Somehow I managed to like Stone Temple Pilots and some 90's songs by other bands more than the 80's bands, seems weird considering how much more popular AC/DC is than STP and the way this poll is going.

So what would GNR really be considered? I threw them in the 90's category just so they weren't competing with the 90's bands I like. I love GNR but I love a lot of the 90's for some reason.

The ninetys was the worst by a mile. It was either depressing or was just shouting down the mic.

musics only just getting back to some kind of desency with bands like Hurricane Party,The Darkness,American Pearl,Backyard Babies and the Beautiful creatures. This is proper music. Still not GNR or Whitesnake level but its getting better. :drevil:

Early 90's =Good , Late 90's=trash . Everything after '94 was pretty dull and repitive and well very "formulaic" . 80's was hit or miss for me lots of good - GnR , AC/DC / Metallica , Maiden , and VH , but lots of Garbage - New Wave and "Hair-Metal" .

Peace GnR Nation B)

Early 90's =Good , Late 90's=trash . Everything after '94 was pretty dull and repitive and well very "formulaic" . 80's was hit or miss for me lots of good - GnR , AC/DC / Metallica , Maiden , and VH , but lots of Garbage - New Wave and "Hair-Metal" .

Peace GnR Nation B)

new wave kicks ass B) i love it

new wave kicks ass  i love it

Some is cool no doubt but for me too much of it is too "digital" or "fake" oh well it's allright I suppouse .

Peace GnR Nation B)

i see where your coming from...it is 'Fake' music

but then again..isnt most of todays music fake?

Rap music is usually just a beat machine on the computer with some guy talking over the top.

at least the new wavebands played their instruments...better than a computer punching out the tunes

I'd gonna vote for the 80's, I hate the 80's radio station *puke* and the 90's gave me some better music. Guns was late 80's so I'm gonna shove them into the 90's category just because I wanna.

I personally think the 80s was the best music decade.....I love the music made in the 80s...

THe 90s were ok, apart from the second half of the GnR era, the music was average.....there was good and bad shit....

THe 2000's music is a total crap......the worst music decade ever (till now)

well, anyway I voted the 90s kuz there were no more options to choose

Edited by Gunner Boy