Last and Best Show You Saw

axlslash

I know it's been done before, but why not do it again? I'm sure it changes all of the time.

The last show I was at was Bob Dylan and His Band last night. Fucking incredible show. Only lasted 2 hours, but it was an action-packed blues show. He played Blind Willie McTell, Highway 61 Revisited (highlight of show), and It Aint Me as sort of surprises, as well as It Aint Dark Yet and God Knows. Of course, the standard Like A Rolling Stone (my fave song, but the performance sucked. he really didn't want to play it though. Grimiced through the whole thing) and All Along the Watchtower (fucking rocked) as his encore. Really great show.

Best was eithr ^^^ last night or Bruce Springsteen & The E Street Band 8-13-03 at Comiskey Park. Another great show, took 3:15 to play 25 songs. Thats more than 7 minutes per song.

by THE reunion do you mean the one in Greensborough? I had (lost, unfourtunately) the boot of it. Killer show.

indeed... i was THERE baby! i have the boot, too... so amazing... the people were spellbound. I was ready to convert from Christianity to Van Halenism after that show, as was everybody else.

by THE reunion do you mean the one in Greensborough? I had (lost, unfourtunately) the boot of it. Killer show.

indeed... i was THERE baby! i have the boot, too... so amazing... the people were spellbound. I was ready to convert from Christianity to Van Halenism after that show, as was everybody else.

God, I can't imagine waht it was like hearing sammy yell HELLO BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABY! and then have em tear out Jump. Must have fucking rocked!

Last: Not counting local bands, Sebastian Bach and Friends at Chilkoot Charlies... they rocked.

Best: Stone Temple Pilots at the Rosemont Horizon... I mean, Allstate Arena. Dennis Rodman introduced them as the Grim Reaper, and when he revealed it was him, the crowd went bonkers. It was the Tiny Music tour, they were hot shit, and Local H opened for them, and even they weren't bad.

God, I can't imagine waht it was like hearing sammy yell HELLO BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABY! and then have em tear out Jump. Must have fucking rocked!

there were a lot of people that didn't even truly believe Sammy was back. they wouldn't believe it till they saw, heard it...

Everyone lost their minds when they turned the lights down in the arena... then they realized it was just the lights.... then, a few minutes later, unexpectedly... you hear "Duh, duh dun duh duuuuuhhhh nuh...*opening keyboard chords to JUMP*" and then you see a Sammy Hagar dressed in bright, bright yellow running out, "HELLLLLOOOOO BABBBBBBYYY!!!!!" and i swear I saw people crying.... greatest rock n' roll moment i've ever witnessed. Eddie cried during his solo from the crowd response... it was a very special moment for both crowd AND band.

The best and FIRST show I ever saw: Guns N' Roses, October 2nd, 1987, Paradiso in Amsterdam. I was only eight--became a fan that night. Oh, the memories. :D

Can't remember the last show I saw. Lotsa local bands, nothing big.

Best- Page and Plant 1995 at the Pyramid in Memphis. Hearing Kashmir with the Memphis Philharmonic, support band from India and of course Page and Plant was amazing.

Last-Crosby Stills and Nash...not rock but still lots of fun. Their fans take it seriously when they say, "Love the one you're with"--met some cool people! :lol: