Mtv Surprise Performance tomorrow at 2:30

abitestranged

I highly doubt it's GNR. They're in the process of doing who-knows-what to the album.

I think we established that it's U2 already anyway. Althought it sounds kind of stupid to call it a surprise performance when people are expecting U2 to be doing these kinds of things because of the new record.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Motley Crue considered one of the biggest bands in the world? :lol::lol:

U2, the band that has always been into suprising the audience and can be considered a huge band and was in New York as of saturday night. It doesn't take a fuckin genius to figure it out. :rolleyes:

according to alot of ppl they are you idiot! another mindless post from you! :ph34r:

according to alot of ppl they are you idiot! another mindless post from you! :ph34r:

Did you take a poll? According to who? Americans? Motley is a washed up has been band and not considered one of the biggest bands by any means. Think before you speak moron. The only mindless posts recenty have all been owned by you.

Do you really think MTV is going to waste it's time on a band like motley right now? Motley doesn't appeal to the youth right now. Use your head ya idiot!

Edited by Wargasm

I bet money on motley crue! anyone takes the bet?

I will...

Money's on U2... 100% certain!

ok, I'll take the bet :P you got paypal? :) hehe

I don't have paypal unfortunately. Guess we'll have to leave money out of it (besides I don't really have any at the moment anyway)!

It can't be that big of an announcement to be on at 2:30 in the afternoon. Off the subject, but I am beginning to hate U2 more and more each time I see that damn Apple I-Pod commercial. It is annoying.

Agreed!!

That damn part where he goes "yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah" :angry::lol:

btw, kerrang also started a rumour by saying "the band you never thought you'd see again....are BACK!" and showing a pic of GN'R on tv, and the website says the same "mystery band" are to announce a special tour on wednesday 24th November at 9am (GMT, i think)

could it be?

I thought that was meant to be Motley Crue? I never heard that they showed a pic of GnR in the advert on TV. Are you sure?