Mtv Surprise Performance tomorrow at 2:30

abitestranged

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

btw, kerrang also started a rumour by saying "the band you never thought you'd see again....are BACK!"  and showing a pic of GN'R on tv, and the website says the same "mystery band" are to announce a special tour on wednesday 24th November at 9am (GMT, i think)

could it be?

I thought that was meant to be Motley Crue? I never heard that they showed a pic of GnR in the advert on TV. Are you sure?

If anyone has actually SEEN this ad, they'd know, 99% sure it was GNR, or if not, then they looked AMAZINGLY like them.

The pic was a live shot from behind, but they are pretty striking, and i'm certain i've seen that exact photo on a GNR site or documentary

Well if it's U2 then it makes perfect sense becasue the album comes out in North America tomorrow. PLus calling it a surprise apperance/performance might be a security thing. Is it gonna be filmed outdoors? i mean if they announced U2 was playing outdoors it might casue problems. I mean remember when they filmed the video for Where the Streets Have no name in LA and word got out, it went nuts and too many people showed up. Also for those of you who think it's lame if U2 does this, you're the same people who would think it would be so fucking cool for Guns to do it :rolleyes: One more thing, we're talking about MTV so it's quite possible it could be somthing like Good Charlotte. Though everything seems to point towrads U2. I hope it's Guns N' Roses but had I heard this anywhere else but here, Guns wouldn't even been considered in my mind.