dark side of the moon

slash85

i think this album is way over rated. Floyd went on to make much better stuff like the wall and wish you were here. Dark side of the moon is too trippy for me. I don't do any drugs and really don't get it. It seems like you have to be on something (at least to me) to really enjoy it.

i think this album is way over rated. Floyd went on to make much better stuff like the wall and wish you were here. Dark side of the moon is too trippy for me. I don't do any drugs and really don't get it. It seems like you have to be on something (at least to me) to really enjoy it.

You're obviously on something, if you truly believe what you just said.

i respect you opinion but I think it's complete bullshit.

Slash85, mate, your crazy to say the least.

Darkside of the Moon is a masterpiece, defantly in the top 3 greatest albums ever made. If you are 14 or so, OK thats understandable your too young to have a proper taste of music, everyone was like that at that age, but if you are say 25 how can u not notice how great Darkside is.

Go out, listern to music thats around today, then listern to Darkside from start to finish and you'll understand how beautiful it is and how its a work of art. sure it might be slightly trippy (i dont do drugs but a former mate of mine said it the best album to get high too, also according to a survey i saw awhile back its the best album to have sex too) but thats what sets it apart.

Darkside of the Moon kicks fucken arse, nuff said.

i hope you burn in hell

Mand you know I tried to get into the Floyd but ha, I never did.

But mand even though things are druggy you can still listen to them without doing things, I mean a lot of the things I listen to is pure acid and I just love it so much, even though I never did drugs or alcohol or any tam.

To be honest, I've never been impressed by Dark Side of the Moon though, I figure I like Animals better, but ha.

Pink Floyd are kind of boring in my opinion.

• 4 weeks later...

I don't do drugs, and Dark Side of the Moon is one of my favorite albums.

spam5.gif

<_<

it's a great album. They have about 3 better albums, but DSOTM is still awesome, so just enjoy the Floyd.

i've heard so much great stuff about that album, i think about buying it.

but, could you explain to me, what so speacial about this album is?

are it the melodies?

or the great lyrics?

or can't you simply summarize such a great album into words?

tell me :)

(man, i think my english in this post is much more worse than it ever was...dunno why :unsure: )

i've heard so much great stuff about that album, i think about buying it.

but, could you explain to me, what so speacial about this album is?

are it the melodies?

or the great lyrics?

or can't you simply summarize such a great album into words?

tell me :)

(man, i think my english in this post is much more worse than it ever was...dunno why :unsure: )

Well it has great music and lyrics, but the main reason so many people like it is because of the concept of it, I think. I would check it out if I were you. It's a great album.

To be honest Dark side of the moon is probably the best Floyd Album but i can see why a lot of people would be drawn towards especially the wall. What i'm disapointed about is why no one has said the Devision Bell in this, a pretty underrated album :drevil: