one by metallica

slash85

This song is one of the most amazing pieces of music i've ever heard. Just the order of the song and the build up is so brilliantly written. Its a modern day masterpiece as far as I am conerned. I was just wandering if anybody else agrees with me about the ingenius of this song.

I have listened to this song almost every day since 1988, and it never gets old. IMO, the greatest metal song ever written. Everything about it is perfect. I could sit here for hours talking about how great this song is. To keep it short: "One" is beyond a masterpiece.

I was just listening to the song and i realised something wierd. 1, the drums are way to loud in the mix, and 2. THERE IS NO BASS!!! jason newstead has bein robbed @!!@!@! i cannot hear any bass.

Gee the mix sucked.

its not your mxi,that has always been the worst part of the whole And Justice For All album the bass turned all the way down

I was just listening to the song and i realised something wierd. 1, the drums are way to loud in the mix, and 2. THERE IS NO BASS!!! jason newstead has bein robbed @!!@!@! i cannot hear any bass.

Gee the mix sucked.

You just realized that it's hard to hear the bass on ...AJFA?

Gee the mix sucked.

:lol: Yeah I know, they even said it themselves in BTM, they didn't put the bass in AJFA.

• 3 weeks later...

Gee the mix sucked.

:lol: Yeah I know, they even said it themselves in BTM, they didn't put the bass in AJFA.

Why not?

I guess I am the only one going to dissagree here....I think it is overrated....Hell I think Metallica have way better songs than One....I rather listen to Master Of Puppets,Battery,Welcome Home(Sanitarium) etc.

care to go off more than 1 album...

back on topic...one is definitely the greatest ballad...live it kicked ass