Metallica!!

Morten..

Yes, Metallica is the best! I have listened to them for over 18 years, since I was 6 years old. The first Metallica album I ever heard was Master Of Puppets, and I have been a diehard fan ever since. My top 5 Metallica songs:

1. Damage Inc.

2. One

3. All Within My Hands

4. No Remorse

5. Outlaw Torn

Hell YEAH I like MetallicA! I've been a true fan for a year now. Always liked it though, but have not listened it in that kinda way earlier. I saw them live last May and I have 3 words to describe it: They fucking kicked ass.

Oh, wait. That's four. Well whatever. :P

Kinda hard to do a top five. But at this time my favorites are:

1. Creepin' Death

2. Fade To Black

3. Damage, Inc.

4. Sad But True

5. Die, Die My Darling

-_-

Edited by New Rose

im listening to the black album and wearing my kill em all shirt as we speak

top 5 songs

1 wherever i may roam

2 sanitarium

3 seek and destroy

4 master of puppets

5 nothing else matters

saw them live last october - my first concert ever i was blown away completely, but yeah username your right black album was there last good album, i accept load/reload cuz they've got some good tracks, but as for st anger..... :confused2:

we need another kill em all, teach all those "metal" bands how its done *cough* slipknot *cough*

1. Creepin' Death

2. Fade To Black

3. Damage, Inc.

4. Sad But True

5. Die, Die My Darling

Hell yeah, their cover of Die Die, My Darling was awesome. I ALMOST like it better than the original!

Yeah! It really, really, really, REALLY ROCKS! :D Everytime I listen to it I must listen it very f'n loud.

Also they covered Whiskey In The Jar, Turn The Page and It's Electric amazingly. Especially It's Electric! B)

They fucking kicked ass.

dude.. that is four...

anyway, im starting to get into them, i really like one, nothing else matters, and enter sandman and, oh yes, i dissapear

Really? Do you really think that is four? Oh, good that you noticed. I checked the letters, and yes, you were right. There was four words. Thank you very much for giving me that information. Three cheers for StEvEn_f0rEvEr!

DUMBASS.