Green Day back to the top

Gallagher Rose

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the best punk rock albums ever,maybe the best.

American Idiot is a kind of masterpiece.

I hope they release Jesus of suburbia as Single/Video.

Couldnt agree more, dude. They really are at the top of their game right now, cant see a video for jesus of suburbia happening though it would be cool. best album of 2004 for me, easily.

Meh. I prefered Green Day as they were. When all they cared about was getting high. They've gone all political and 'pop' on us :( . They are good live though.

Hmm, but they branched out songwise a good 7 years ago didnt they? just look at songs like 'Time of your life' and 'Waiting' or even 'Warning'. As much as i love Dookie and songs like 'Longview' and 'Basket Case', they cant just rehash the same old stuff from 10 years ago, they wouldnt have a current number one album if they did. As far as the pop thing goes, im my mind they've always been poppy, just listen to the album 'Kerplunk' from way back in 92 before hardly anyone knew who they were, its packed full of poppy tunes about girls.

Meh, greenday, shit

:fuckyou: go and lisen to motley crue!!

ok, we will cuz motley crue is 20 times better than green day...green day went bad when they got there music involved in politics...thats just gay

Yeh, they should just wear spandex and sing about big breasted women with sexually transmitted diseases instead, oh no wait, someone already tried that and it SUCKED THE FAT ONE! :fuckyou:

Green day are singing about what's relevant to NOW and it is not the coke snortin, aids infested, hairspray wearin sad regressive 1980's anymore THANK FUCK!

But anyway, yeh rock on, dude!

"im on my wayyyyy, hooome sweeet hoooome"

One of the best punk rock albums ever,maybe the best.

American Idiot is a kind of masterpiece.

I hope they release Jesus of suburbia as Single/Video.

Yes, it's a great album! Always nice to see bands who writes their own music and do their thing do well.

Yup they are the best! In Canada too!

1. Greenday - American Idiot

2. Eminem - Encore

3. Shania twian - Greatest Hits

4. U2 - How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb

5. Gwen Stefani - Love angle jungle boys dance music :blink::unsure: