Is Robert Plant Gay?

mrvics

Is Robert Plant Homosexual?  

68 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

He must have seen me. Any person who sees me, man or woman, falls in love with me.

But I haven't even seen Robert Plant in pictures (I have, but couldn't see him properly). Led Zeppelin is a good band. And, as everyone here has said, someone's sexuality doesn't change how much of a person he is. The best teacher I've ever had is married to a man -- And that's no sin. He's a good friend of my mother's. Not wanting to take this more off-topic, the new question is:

ARE YOU GAY

To Yamisonic and Scottyboy,

Sorry to disappoint you guys but I'm not gay. I have plenty of gay friends but that's about it. Maybe you two should talk to eachother...

For the record: I have nothing against homosexuals. Three of my best friends are gay so relax. Why would it bother some of you if Robert Plant was gay? And I never said that this would make him a lesser person and/or artist.

V-

Edited by mrvics

:o How do you dare?

He was married and have 2 kids, and I think he's married again (seen a wedding ring on his finger)

Read before you post.

This thread has served its purpose.

Edited by mrvics

This sounds stupid but it may happen:

"I HAVE A DICK THAT IS SO LARGE IT SOMETIMES GETS TO MY ASS AND PENETRATES ME. WOMEN MAY BEG ME TO FUCK THEM OR CALL ME GAY"

I may be a misunderstanding

But yeah, we're taking him wrong...I just wanted to say in my post that there's nothing wrong with being gay. Sorry man. I just went off the line a bit.