why motley crue bashed this band in the 80s?

campos

Oh, fuck it, im gonna go out on a limb here and say what i really feel, THERE IS NO PLACE FOR MOTLEY CRUE IN 2005!

Go forth and bash me, heh heh! :P

motley basically got back together because the fans wanted them to, and their promotions dude said that there was a massive call for them to do so, with the 4 original members, and it was probably an easy buck for motley, there we go, everyones happy - cept you motley bashers, but dont fret theyll only be around for this one last tour, or till they need more money

To those who think Motley's just another hairband who sings about girls,booze and drugs,

you're sooo wrong.

That's what gets me so fucking frustrated.

You should take a listen to their '94 selftitled album to begin with.

It shows very much what this group is capable of musically.

Green day won't be all over mtv in a few years either.

Mötley still have a huge fanbase all over the world so I don't get your point.

Green day have been 'all over MTV' for almost 11 years now and have matured along the way, the same can't be said for the crue who have reformed for 2005 to make a quick buck. Now, who shall we apply the words timeless, relevant and integrity to? hmm...Of course, its only a matter of opinion at the end of the day but now do you get my point?

:o Will it ever stop!?

Why isn't this thread called Metallica vs. Motley Crue or Greenday vs. Motley Crue? :rolleyes:

:lol: I never start em, i just finish em, nunchuck the thread killer, defending his band to the death. Yes, i really am this sad!

:devil: Well you're messing with the wrong person!

:)

:scared:

:wub:

Green day have been 'all over MTV' for almost 11 years now and have matured along the way, the same can't be said for the crue who have reformed for 2005 to make a quick buck. Now, who shall we apply the words timeless, relevant and integrity to? hmm...Of course, its only a matter of opinion at the end of the day but now do you get my point?

Matured...you surely mean commercialized? I bet that cute little blue dye seeped through your skull huh? Because your logic behind good music is fuckin dumb.

Edited by AbomanibleHoman

Matured...you surely mean commercialized? I bet that cute little blue dye seeped through your skull huh? Because your logic behind good music is fuckin dumb.

So do you want me to listen to a bloated band come back and rehash songs from 20 years ago, only played 10 times worse? sure, some good logic goin on there!

By the way, its good that you switch the arguement to the 'blue hair', nice to see you can hold this arguement! for the record, im thinking of gettin a nice 'big 80's hairdo like vince neil' then will i be cool?! :lol:

not necessarily big hair. But long hair would look cooler on you.

Im hearin ya, dude but i should point out that this picture is now 9 years old, i just put it out there for a laugh! My side pic is most recent. Did used to have long hair but i couldnt be bothered with keeping it now.