What band would you go see if you could

username

What Band would you go see?  

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well, my vote goes for The Beatles cuz they're the all time best. But I'd also like to see the Stones. Yeah, they're alive. But Brian Jones died way back in 1969. It would be great to bring him back and enjoy classics like Out Of Time, Play With Fire, Stupid Girl, and all the rock n' roll they made in their early days.

The Who easily. I saw them right after Entwistle died. It was really great, and Pino Palidino is an incredible bass player, but something just wasn't right. Unfourtunately, I was never even alive while Keith Moon was still in the band. But yeah, that's mine: Pete, Roger, Keith, and John. The greatest rock band of all time: The Who

Ron I'm surprised a massive Pink Floyd fan such as yourself hasn't listed the Waters/Gilmour days up there :o

Anyway I agree with axlslash, the original Who lineup would have been killer.

From the list I'll say AC/DC with Bon. Would have seriously owned. I'd pretty much see all those bands in fact........