BUCKCHERRY IS BACK!!!!!

blues rocker

HOLY SHIT!!!!! i just read that buckcherry have reunited...well, at least their singer and lead guitarist have - which is pretty much the core of the band anyway...this fucking rules....buckcherry was the only band to produce real, old-fashioned rock during that whole rap/metal trend in the late 90's/early 2000's....they were the only band i really liked after gnr...this is great news...I'M ALL LIT UP AGAIN, beotch...I LOVE THE COCAINE, I LOVE THE COCAINE...peaceout

by the way, their singer (josh todd) was supposed to be the singer of velvet revolver until they dumped him because he wasn't famous enough..

here's the link to the story:

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermo...ewsitemID=32124

here's a copy of the story:

January 28, 2005

BUCKCHERRY - Back Together

According to MTV, Just three years after they broke up, Los Angeles hard rockers BUCKCHERRY are prepping a reunion. Well, singer Josh Todd and guitarist Keith Nelson, are, anyway. The band's songwriting core has reunited and is recording its third album with a new rhythm section and second guitarist. The as-yet-untitled album is due out later this year.

Edited by blues rocker

buckcherry was a great band that started in '99 with their hit single "lit up"...it went: i'm all lit up again...i love the cocaine, i love the cocaine..

anyway they were an awesome band that played old school rock in the tradition of gnr and ac/dc...they were liked by critics, but were never too popular because rap-metal was popular at that time (limp bizkit, kid rock, etc.)...but now that old school rock is finally coming back, i think they have a much better chance at becoming big

they are a kick ass band, and i thought they were one of the best bands to come out since gnr...anyone who likes straight-up old school rock should definitely check them out

buckcherry was a great band that started in '99 with their hit single "lit up"...it went: i'm all lit up again...i love the cocaine, i love the cocaine..

anyway they were an awesome band that played old school rock in the tradition of gnr and ac/dc...they were liked by critics, but were never too popular because rap-metal was popular at that time (limp bizkit, kid rock, etc.)...but now that old school rock is finally coming back, i think they have a much better chance at becoming big

they are a kick ass band, and i thought they were one of the best bands to come out since gnr...anyone who likes straight-up old school rock should definitely check them out

cool I might download some tracks then go on good old play.com :D

PPPPPfffffffffffffffffffffff.........my ass. <_<

There first album was ok.......their second sucked!!!!! Josh Todd then gets his ego checked by VR and then goes to bad mouth him. Nobody cares for him anymore so what does he do...........goes to his last resort and tries to reunite with BC out of desperation. <_<

HELL YES! Time Bomb(along with AFD) is my favourite album ever!

Man was I pissed when VR didnt go with Keith and Josh. Josh is a much more talented songwriter than Scott Weiland. Time Bomb had such catchy lyrics. Im actually glad They arent in VR cause those guys would have just slowed them down.

a guy at htgth said that jimmy ashhurst is the new bassist for buckcherry...ashhurst played bass for izzy strandlin and the ju ju hounds...he said that they will be signing with a label and getting management soon...he said that they have been writing together and that the music sounds great

According to MTV, Just three years after they broke up, Los Angeles hard rockers BUCKCHERRY are prepping a reunion. Well, singer Josh Todd and guitarist Keith Nelson, are, anyway. The band's songwriting core has reunited and is recording its third album with a new rhythm section and second guitarist. The as-yet-untitled album is due out later this year.

Which roughly translates to: "Help! we've run out of money!!"

Which roughly translates to: "Help! we've run out of money!!"

who cares if they need money?...as long as the music is good