Alter Bridge cover GNR

Axlized

I'm a huge Creed fan (I admitted my problem so go easy on me lol) and since they broke up I've been following Alter Bridge and I've got all of their bootlegs that are floating around and I just got the show they did on 1-29-05 in Minneapolis, MN and to my surprise they did a cover medley with Sweet Child of Mine, Whole Lotta Love (Led Zeppelin), For Those About To Rock (We Salute You ACDC) and Rock and Roll (Led Zeppelin) For anyone who wants to hear the cover go here http://www.alterbridge.it/download/290105.html and you'll know which file to download.

They didn't completely trash the song because Myles (lead singer) actually tried to sound like Axl and they didn't trash the other cover songs either cause amazingly Myles sounds just like the lead singer of Led Zeppelin (I can never remember his name it's either Jimmy Paige or Robert Plant)

Everyone download their Sweet Emotion cover they did better on that IMO because they actually practiced the song and Myles kinda sounds like Steven Tyler in the song....I hate when bands start to do a cover and completely trash it *coughavrillavignecough*

Edited by Axlized

yep I've got a bootleg from the 11-11-04 show in Green Bay, WI and they did Rock and Roll, Highway Star that Medley and a shred battle with Troy Stetina it's a pretty awesome show. When I see them live I'm gonna record the show so I'll make sure they play something good like another GNR song. It'd be awesome if I could get them to play Run To The Hills by Iron Maiden.

Given the quality of the recording, his vocals were pretty good. He actually sounded more like Axl when they were doing For Those About To Rock than he did when they were doing SCOM. I will admit though, that Tremonti does need some work.

Everyone download their Sweet Emotion cover they did better on that IMO because they actually practiced the song and Myles kinda sounds like Steven Tyler in the song....I hate when bands start to do a cover and completely trash it *coughavrillavignecough*

hah, don't diss avrils knockin on heavens door

that was fuckin awesome :lol: