Black Label Society

Monty

Here is the place to discuss all things Black Label and Zakk Wylde.

The new album 'Mafia' was released a couple of days ago.

Check It Out (US)

Check It Out (UK)

They'll be hitting the UK in June!!

Wed 06/01/05 Glasgow, UK The Garage

Thu 06/02/05 Bradford, UK Rio's

Fri 06/03/05 London, UK Mean Fiddler

I have my tickets for Glasgow already! Anyone else going to see them?

rock4

Yup Yup, got my tickets after a big Kerfufle about it with the owners of Mean Fiddler.

Mean Fiddler had two sets of tickets "Over 18's Only" and "Over 16's"

I asked about how that worked, cos I'm 16, so could I get in, to which I got "Over 18 is upstairs only".....when the Mean Fiddler doesn't have an upstairs...fantastic

Anyway, the concert has now been moved to the best venue on earth...The Astoria! So now I have my tickets, and will be off to see them 3rd of June

I can't wait.

I might also be catching them at Download, they are saying they will be there.

kind of like White Zombie but much better

pantera without the screaming, its heavy ass roving beer swillin music. thats the best way i can put it

White Zombie kicks ass, how can anything be better than that? :lol:

And Pantera without screaming is like Sigfried without Roy. B)

Edited by New Rose

omg!! im a new fan of BLS, i just bought the new album and im listening to it right now! its amazing! im sorry, as much of a fan i am of velvet revolver, mafia(the new album) is 1000 times better then contraband, i wanna see them live sooo bad now! they are fuckin amazing! im soo surprised, i have a feeling they are gonna get huge off of this album, even bigger then they are now that is...

Still waiting for Mafia in the post but out of all the others i'd say 1919 Eternal.

The DVD (Boozed, Broozed & Broken-Boned) is kick ass too.

It was almost certain that this summer would have seen a joint Damageplan and BLS tour. To have seen Zakk and Dime at the one show would have been unbelievable.

omg!! im a new fan of BLS, i just bought the new album and im listening to it right now! its amazing! im sorry, as much of a fan i am of velvet revolver, mafia(the new album) is 1000 times better then contraband, i wanna see them live sooo bad now! they are fuckin amazing! im soo surprised, i have a feeling they are gonna get huge off of this album, even bigger then they are now that is...

so, when I went to the Winnipeg record store, and it was sold out. I guess it was YOU that bought the last copy huh? now I'M stuck without Mafia! Thanks very much rylz!! :P

I'll see you there dude, can't wait to see Megadeth, VR [again] B[M]ullet For My Valentine, n Black Sabbath hehe. I've read in Metal Hammer that Machine Head are playing but can't find any news of it online....

As for BLS, he rocks, the only album I've got is The Blessed Hellride, I might get Mafia though from all the good reactions here n stuff. To be honest, my opinion of The Blessed Hellride is that he's an amazing guitarist and all, maybe a bit weak on vocal talent but all in all that it's a bit overrated. Don't get me wrong, it's an awsome album, just sounds a bit too generic too much of the time really. I mean there is a limit to how many times you can pull off a pinched harmonic on the lower string before even that sounds monotonus. All in all a brilliant act though and one I'd love to see live just for the beer guzzling headbanging fuck you all sake of it rock3

I'll see you there dude, can't wait to see Megadeth, VR [again] B[M]ullet For My Valentine, n Black Sabbath hehe. I've read in Metal Hammer that Machine Head are playing but can't find any news of it online....

As for BLS, he rocks, the only album I've got is The Blessed Hellride, I might get Mafia though from all the good reactions here n stuff. To be honest, my opinion of The Blessed Hellride is that he's an amazing guitarist and all, maybe a bit weak on vocal talent but all in all that it's a bit overrated. Don't get me wrong, it's an awsome album, just sounds a bit too generic too much of the time really. I mean there is a limit to how many times you can pull off a pinched harmonic on the lower string before even that sounds monotonus. All in all a brilliant act though and one I'd love to see live just for the beer guzzling headbanging fuck you all sake of it rock3

Dude, get 1919 Eternal, or if you want a taste of their live experience, The DVD or Alcohol Fueled Brewtality.

Quality stuff.

Oh yeah, I also hate you, I have a GCSE on Friday, so I can't go to the Friday download, I REALLY wanted to see Megadeth one last time, I went to 3 dates of their UK tour...but....blah

Sunday, hasn't really convinced me to go yet, Motorhead and Slayer really :-/

Saturday keeps getting better and better

Bowling For Soup, Anthrax and Alter Bridge were added!

Dude, get 1919 Eternal, or if you want a taste of their live experience, The DVD or Alcohol Fueled Brewtality.

Quality stuff.

Oh yeah, I also hate you, I have a GCSE on Friday, so I can't go to the Friday download, I REALLY wanted to see Megadeth one last time, I went to 3 dates of their UK tour...but....blah

Sunday, hasn't really convinced me to go yet, Motorhead and Slayer really :-/

Saturday keeps getting better and better

Bowling For Soup, Anthrax and Alter Bridge were added!

Hey, I have two physics papers on the Friday morn then going up and hopefully getting there about 4 or 5ish...

Should be amazing though, Killswitch Engage are confirmed now too...