Mötley VS Zeppelin

HANGMAN

better?  

89 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Zeppelin By Frickin MILES dude i mean seriously i put them up their with The Beatles as the two greatest rock bands in history if you can find a band more innovative, creative, influential, and talented than Zeppelin id like to know every single member of Zeppelin could blow at least half of Crue on their freaking own out of the water Page is 2nd greatest guitarist Bonzo JPJ and Plant are alway in AT LEAST the top 10 of the greatest list Motley crue has no member even coming close to the Top 10, think people THINK and for gods sake to even have to mention the singles LET ALONE THE FREAKIN GREATEST SONG OF ALL TIME!!!!!!!!!!! you all know it Stairway To Heaven Zeppelin has my vote

Page can be argued to be the greatest guitarist ever. I know you probably say Hendrix is the best, but as a certain magazine put it, "If you want to know who the greatest guitarist ever is, listen to the solo in 'Since I've Been Lovin' You'".

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zeppelin  By Frickin MILES dude i mean seriously i put them up their with The Beatles as the two greatest rock bands in history if you can find a band more innovative, creative, influential, and talented than Zeppelin id like to know    every single member of Zeppelin could blow at least half of Crue on their freaking own out of the water Page is 2nd greatest guitarist Bonzo JPJ and Plant are alway in AT LEAST the top 10 of the greatest list Motley crue has no member even coming close to the Top 10, think people THINK and for gods sake to even have to mention the singles LET ALONE THE FREAKIN GREATEST SONG OF ALL TIME!!!!!!!!!!! you all know it Stairway To Heaven          Zeppelin has my vote

Page can be argued to be the greatest guitarist ever. I know you probably say Hendrix is the best, but as a certain magazine put it, "If you want to know who the greatest guitarist ever is, listen to the solo in 'Since I've Been Lovin' You'".

Before we get carried away randy rhoads is the greatest guitarist ever

Led Zeppelin by a million trillion bajillion miles.

Who the fuck voted Mötley Crüe!? Are you insane!? These bands are incomparible. Just think about it MOTLEY CRUE vs. LED ZEPPELIN. This poll is horrible, but the people who voted the Crüe are even worse than this poll. :blink:

Got to agree 100%

Led Zep - one of rocks greatest ever bands

Motley Crue - a few decent tracks

I am suprised no one has reported this post

oh dear - thats like asking elvis presley v big kareoke dave on a thursday night down the royal oak.

as much as i love crue, and im largely indifferent about zep i still hold respect for the leds in their recognition. i mean look at crue - you cant respect a guy who's biggest acheivement (in their eyes) is probably been able to wipe their own arses with their own ball sacks

Who gives a shit what Zeppelin accomplished or created or how original they were? I'm real happy that they did what they did but it isn't like they changed the music industry. Some of you speak like you are reading a Rolling Stone Magazine article.Throw away what the critics,radio,mtv,and the confused public have told you.Clear your mind and listen to music and get your own opinion-it's bliss....Once again Motley Crue all the fucking way.

ps-I love Zeppelin and have almost all their albums, just don't think they are the best.I hope for one day people will make polls or lists that don't have the fucking beatles,zeppelin,or the rolling stones on them.

I'm real happy that they did what they did but it isn't like they changed the music industry.

Yes, they kinda did. Zeppelin were precursors to all heavy metal that exists. Without Zeppelin = No Mötley.

I'm real happy that they did what they did but it isn't like they changed the music industry.

Yes, they kinda did. Zeppelin were precursors to all heavy metal that exists. Without Zeppelin = No Mötley.

I really doubt that. Bands like Motley are influenced by Zeppelin but also by bands like Sweet,Deep Purple etc. AC/DC have provided the best riffs I've heard yet all you hear about is Zeppelin .Who decides this?Doesn't anyone like anything other then The Beatles,Led Zeppelin,The Rolling Stones,and Pink Floyd? Why must all best of lists consist of these bands? Is Satisfaction or Stairway To Heavan everyone's favorite songs? I'm not putting anyone down for liking their music I'm just saying it is ridiculous that we all must consider something "the best" because a few magazine/newspaper writers say we should. I don't think Stairway is anything more then a song worth a handful of listens(Ten Years Gone and The Ocean are far better songs). But I will argue about this till my death .

It ain't even like that. It's just that people like a lot of music, but those are the bands that the majority has in common. And it's not like they just got popular yesterday on hype alone. Before internet and before instant access info, these bands spread thru word of mouth because they were good! I don't know about the Beatles or any of the other bands, but Zeppelin got no press on their first few albums, no press at all, and if they did it was always negative. But they kept selling, and selling, and selling, not on the strength of their hype or image, but because they were something special at a time when nobody else was playing that hard, and that good.

As for changing the industry yes they did. The fact that they were the first band to ask for 90% of the gate as opposed to 60% was revolutionary, also they recorded their first album before signing with Atlantic so they came into the business making money right off the bat. Broke attendance records. Led Zeppelin WERE the 70s.

It's not fluke they're considered one of the best.

I'm not denying that they made a huge impact and made lots of money. Led Zeppelin is a great band but a lot of people claim to be fans just to follow the others. I've met countless people who claim to be their biggest fan but then I ask them a question about them and they have no clue what I'm talking about .The best was when I asked someone their favorite album and they replied "Stairway to Heaven"

I'm not denying that they made a huge impact and made lots of money. Led Zeppelin is a great band but a lot of people claim to be fans just to follow the others. I've met countless people who claim to be their biggest fan but then I ask them a question about them and they have no clue what I'm talking about .The best was when I asked someone their favorite album and they replied "Stairway to Heaven"

LOL!! ok fair enough! I hate those people too. Kinda like the ones who buy the fake vintage 1977 Zep tour t-shirts right?

Don't have to worry about that with me, I'm pretty sure I can answer most Zeppelin questions good.

Led zep!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHH

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHH

We come from the land of the ice and snow,

From the midnight sun where the hot springs blow.

The hammer of the gods will drive our ships to new lands,

To fight the horde, singing and crying: Valhalla, I am coming!

On we sweep with threshing oar, Our only goal will be the western shore.

I agree wiht moreblack, anyways, who the hell would base their opinion on the rolling stones magazine? theyre a bunch of dumasses who don't know shit about music, according to them Run DMC is one of the top 50 rock bands of all time...

Everyone can have thier views on who they LIKE better but overall Zepplin is a more "accomplished" band that set a lot of precedents and changed the scope of rock music in a big way and though they haven't been a band for 25yrs young kids stilll get into them and people will always know them . Motley had an impact to no question but better than Zep , even they would say no .

Peace GnR Nation B)

hahahahahahhahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahah

:monkey:

:rolleyes:

Mötley Crüe [ 21 ] [29.17%]