Maiden V Metallica

The Third Man

Who's the Greatest?  

68 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Maiden they still rock and Metallica dont, simple as that. Oh yeah it was great when James Hetfield came on zakk wyldes tour bus for a jam and zakk spit jack daniel's in his face and said " get off my tour bus you pussy!" :lol:

That's not how it went. Here it is, as told by Zakk Wylde himself:

In the latest issue of Guitar World magazine, OZZY OSBOURNE/BLACK LABEL SOCIETY guitarist Zakk Wylde addressed the Internet rumor that he spat booze in METALLICA guitarist/vocalist James Hetfield's face when he asked to jam with Wylde.

"No, no. That's ridiculous," Wylde responded when asked if there was any truth to the rumor. "James is the shit. He is a brother and I love the guy. I just didn't think he was doing the right thing by hiring some high-price psychiatrist to work with the band after he got out of rehab.

"Here's what happened: James came on our bus and we were bullshitting. I said, 'Dude, why are you paying a psychiatrist 40 grand a month? He's raping you. Send the money to a children's cancer foundation. If I was in the band, you know what I would tell you?' And he goes 'What?' And I took a swig from my beer and spit it up in the air. And he goes 'Fuck that,' and walks off the bus. I went after him and told him I was just being a dork and that was that. I was just talking to him, being straight, because he's smarter than that. He's James Hetfield, damn it. He knows who he is and doesn't need some yahoo to tell him. It's like when Sharon Osbourne sent me to rehab a few years ago. Fuck that!"

If this was 1991 I couldn't decide but since I gotta go with Maiden , because thier material consistley rocks ( just Like DC ) , whereas Metallica's post- Black album output has been very dissapointing - Fuel rocks but other than that pft . The new songs just don't stand up to something hell anything off RTL .

Peace GnR Nation B)