Greenday: what do you think

saulh

Greenday: love 'em or hate 'em?  

68 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i guess im ignorant for hating a type of music, what does that make u, a moron, stupid, ooo i got one, how about a hypocrite, jesus, like u dont hate a fucking band jesus christ get ur panties out of ur ass and get over it because its my opinoin its not going to change so leave it be

I'm not trying to change your opinion, I'm just stating a fact (that you're an ignorant dumbfuck)

there such stupid ass posers, i dount they know what a little word called sarcasem means

Well, you've spelt it wrong for a start! :lol:

Dood let people have their opinion. I dont know why you care so much if people hate / love greenday. =| And stop commenting on what they have to say, and dont bag metallica. Just cause they went through a hairmetal phase doesnt mean their reduced to the leve lof other hair metal bands :|

there such stupid ass posers, i dount they know what a little word called sarcasem means

Well, you've spelt it wrong for a start! :lol:

Dood let people have their opinion. I dont know why you care so much if people hate / love greenday. =| And stop commenting on what they have to say, and dont bag metallica. Just cause they went through a hairmetal phase doesnt mean their reduced to the leve lof other hair metal bands :|

Woah, im just havin a bit of fun with it, man! if my favourite band gets ripped then i instinctively defend their corner, plus it just gets on my nerves when people say "oooh, they arent punk" its like, how old is that? people were saying that back in 1995 and yet they're still here, so i just think they deserve a little bit more, thats all. It is my opinion that you cant say they dont write GOOD SONGS coz they do, its that simple, listen to 1991's Kerplunk, its like a punky beatles and to me that is musical heaven! but people have different tastes and different opinions and that's fine, just dont expect me to not stick up for a band i have stuck with for over 10 years and really like.

Dude, i NEVER bagged Metallica, :unsure: can you find me a post where i did?

i happen to think that Metallica are a fantastic band and their first 3 albums are fucking incredible and what REAL metal should be, and Cliff Burton lives on. Awesome!

well i guess im ignorant for hating a type of music, what does that make u, a moron, stupid, ooo i got one, how about a hypocrite, jesus, like u dont hate a fucking band jesus christ get ur panties out of ur ass and get over it because its my opinoin its not going to change so leave it be

I'm not trying to change your opinion, I'm just stating a fact (that you're an ignorant dumbfuck)

im not trying to change ur opinion, im just stating that u are a fudge packing queer ass lonley asshole who needs to get a life, and stop taking my hatred for FAG ASS GREENDAY alone, and im so sorie eye ccanot spyll sarkazem got forbit

and o ya, and saying that i am a dumb fuck is an opinion, but if u wud have graduated junior high, u wud have known that

Edited by slashaholic

hey, i like green day. i don't understand why everyone calls green day fans names like "pose" and shit. i mean i absoulty hate u2 i don't run around calling u2 fans "lying homo's". we all have different taste in music it doesn't make us bad people.

i dont usually call the fnas of greenday poser, but in general alot of greenday fans are posers, and i think greeday are posers, and i dont care for them i think there fags, and that girl having a pic of them kissing isnt helping much, but that is my opinion, i dont care if u like them, but if ur a dick head, will throw that shit in ur face

First option.

I admit I was never really too into them before American Idiot, but I love them now. Plus I listened to Dookie and all their older stuff, and damn its good. Their songs rock.. really they just do, I don't know how else to put it.

Everyone keeps posting how its so annoying that they are so overplayed- how is that the bands fault? Thats just a stupid thing to say, they don't control how the media responds. Also this "anti- bush stuff"? Well politics are important (if you don't give a shit then I feel sorry for you for being an ignorant ass), its a big issue her in the U.S. And I hate Bush, so their record speaks volumes to me.

If anyone watched Story Tellers on VH1.. how awesome was that? They gave a stellar performance, which is why I cannot wait till September when I'm finally getting to see them live *yay*.

Oh and yes.. I'm little teen girl who has a crush on Billie Joe. He just happens to be sexy.. <3

Everyone keeps posting how its so annoying that they are so overplayed- how is that the bands fault?

I don't blame Green Day for that, but the fact that they're overplayed does make me like them less, because I'm incredibly sick of hearing their songs. No it's not their fault, but it's just what happens when I hear a song that's alright, played too many times.

Everyone keeps posting how its so annoying that they are so overplayed- how is that the bands fault?

I don't blame Green Day for that, but the fact that they're overplayed does make me like them less, because I'm incredibly sick of hearing their songs. No it's not their fault, but it's just what happens when I hear a song that's alright, played too many times.

I guess I just don't listen to the radio that much. Plus if I hear a song that annoys me or I've heard way too many times I just change it.

ya........................., and no its not good, in my opinion its SHIT, stop trying to start shit

:rolleyes: Oh please...

I guess I just don't listen to the radio that much. Plus if I hear a song that annoys me or I've heard way too many times I just change it.

ya........................., and no its not good, in my opinion its SHIT, stop trying to start shit

:rolleyes: Oh please...

?????????? k im taking this a tad easier cause ur like 11 but shut up please, i dont like them, leave me the hell alone

?????????? k im taking this a tad easier cause ur like 11 but shut up please, i dont like them, leave me the hell alone

Did I say you should like them?

I'm 11.. right. I guess maybe you should take a look at your posts. k??k???k???k?????

God what a joke.

if you are 11, then that means you are the hottest 11 year old .........ever

I'm 11.. right. I guess maybe you should take a look at your posts. k??k???k???k?????

God what a joke.

1) yes u did

2) k if u say ur 11, i dont want to look at my posts im a lazy sod, and stop talking about the kkk

3) ya real funny

im leaving this is gay, i say i dont like them and i get shit, ur all just poser ass kindergarden kids, and im getting enuff shit already, have fun with ur gay greenday fantasyies

\/m peace

God what a joke.

1) yes u did

2) k if u say ur 11, i dont want to look at my posts im a lazy sod, and stop talking about the kkk

3) ya real funny

im leaving this is gay, i say i dont like them and i get shit, ur all just poser ass kindergarden kids, and im getting enuff shit already, have fun with ur gay greenday fantasyies

\/m peace

You're leaving? Awesome. (Damn that was easy).

p.s. batman1987 .... :kiss: I luv you, I really do. :lol:

3) ya real funny

\/m peace

yeah, i'm in kindergarden. i'm one of the smartest motherfucking kindergardener's around.

to a4a: uhh...i love you too!!!

they suck enormus balls, like the size of gods, posers, how dare they say they are ,more punk then the pistols, there just little poser bastards, i want to kill them along with ms spears

When in the holy hell did they say that?! :o

Think you might have read a misquote :unsure:

Its nice to see that all the metalheads are lovin GD'S 'candy ass punk', like, how dare they use melody?! :P It only makes me like em more ;)

wasnt a misquote man...No Feelings? - Quotes on the Sex Pistols..."The Sex Pistols suck, we’re more punk than they ever were."

Billy Joe Armstrong, Green Day

I suspect he might have been using that thing called Sarcasm!

hope so