Greenday: what do you think

saulh

Greenday: love 'em or hate 'em?  

68 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think PlaZma could kick their ass and hell all PlaZma is is 4 15 year old musicians. and Green Days guitarist freakin sucks their singer is too whiny and thinks he can get away with it yet hes making millions and kisd think green day is punk and to that i say GO LISTEN TO THE FREAKING SEX PISTOLS!!!!!!!!!! or something like that and they listen to it and it scares them. Attitude has left music and dammit we have to try to bring it back.

i only stick with the 80s band

i dont like all those gay new bands

Couldn't have said it better myself.

I don't think I would have much of a problem with them if they weren't under the label "Rock". What the hell...? Maroon 5, Jet, Simple Plan... they're not rock. Not even Alternative. They're Pop. Arghhh.

I voted for the last option. Actually, I don't care about Green Day (I just think the lead is kind of cute <3) much... but Null Votes don't count, so.

Green Day is brilliant..too much better than shits like Motley Crue,Linkin Park and Moron 5

um actually motle is way fuckin better then that shit, and i hope u burn in hell for saying that

Who is motle?

I think Mott The Hoople rock! "ALL THE YOUNG DUUUUUDDDESSS! rock4 "

Im lovin this! :P all these metal kids slating Greenday to fuck, its definetely better than all of ya sayin that you love em to death. Its a funny thing coz they're one of my favourite bands but i just kinda like the fact that a lot of you guys don't, no offence! :P

Green Day is shit. Attracts a shitload of people because it's the biggest rock group at the moment. They were acceptable years ago, now they make shitty music with shitty lyrics and became shitty posers. Green Day is for lost punks who aren't loved by their families and have listened to fucking Nirvana so many trillion times they need a new bunch of ridiculous posers.

I know I'm gonna get ranted, but I'm so pissed about Green Day getting sold out.