Where did the cool Duffman go???

DrPun

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that's what i call class... ;) hey drpun why don't you just shut up and try to fit in the company ? i think insulting us isn't the best way to get results ;)

I was trying to get results but then people started saying I should go to some dumb A S S websites because they thought they were cute and funny and it was alright to ruine my question because they think theyre so perfect and everything they say is right. F U C K those B I T C H E S.

I was trying to get results but then people started saying I should go to some dumb A S S websites because they thought they were cute and funny and it was alright to ruine my question because they think theyre so perfect and everything they say is right. F U C K those B I T C H E S.

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

Good one DrPun!

Oh look, he has absoluely trampled over me.... I will go down to my  little corner and cry all night........

Now, i know that all of our american friends dont share the same sentiments as you, if you really want you can go start up your own American Only Gnr forum, but as far as im aware, this is an internationsal forum!

And for your own information this isn't even a site made by an american so suck it!

Hmm....I would think there are more international posters here then there are Americans...so....yeah

Anyone who jumps on someone's nationality like that needs a life...desparately

DrPun is just a simple-minded child looking for attention. Don't give it to him.  He's not worth our attention.

Let's move on guys.

sometimes I think you can read my mind Madison.  you must have had some psychological training in your past. :)

Im not taking sides, just noteing that how sensitive the women are about woman bashing, using the C word and Bitc*, who*e, etc.

and in the very next post they call him pencildic*

amongst other names,

And if you want to be treated like a "woman", drop the sailor mouth stick.......

now, I know Im new here, but it sounds like there are two or three that have "claimed" this forum for themselves simply because they have been here for nearly a year.

If you want to "rule" the forum, then dont you think that would get rather boring..

I mean, start your own little chat room or something,

Or get used to other peoples opinions....

And Again, someone attacked Dr pun first, he just lashed back....

And, it looks like he's one of "yours" anway.

Peace

now, I know Im new here, but it sounds like there are two or three that have "claimed" this forum for themselves simply because they have been here for nearly a year.

If you want to "rule" the forum, then dont you think that would get rather boring..

I mean, start your own little chat room or something,

Or get used to other peoples opinions....

Hon, nobody "claims" the forum. Everyone is free to post whenever they want. We'd just prefer that people not be racist or sexist when they do.  There's a lot of hate in the world, so why bring it in here?

...And Again, someone attacked Dr pun first, he just lashed back....

As Axl would say -- Au contraire mon frere.  ;)

People did NOT attack DrPun first. If I recall, it was our *friendly* suggestions that he might be happier checking out the Ricky Martin, N'Sync and Menudo sites that set him off on his little tantrum. Nobody called him abusive names until long after he had ripped into others with his personal attacks.

And, it looks like he's one of "yours" anway.

Peace

You seem to resent that some of us stand up for each other. Why is that? It's only natural that people who come here AND post on a regular basis start to get to know each other through our posts. We may not always agree on issues, but we like and respect each other. So, when someone new comes in and attacks someone from our "GNR family,"  we come to their defense. Is that surprising?

I have not stooped to name calling myself. And I won't. It is much more fun outwitting someone than calling them names. ;)

Agreed.  :)

No, actually shades was referring to me.  But let me tell you something.  The reason I called DrPun what I did was to point out that no one likes abuse like that.  Men don't like being called needled*ck anymore than women like being called c*nt.  And my sailor mouth as you call it has nothing to do with this.  I don't come in here and start calling people names because I disagree with them.  I didn't request that anyone treat me like a woman.  But I won't be bashed because I am one.  And no one's claiming this forum for their own.  Anyone who's civil is welcome.  

No, actually shades was referring to me.  But let me tell you something.  The reason I called DrPun what I did was to point out that no one likes abuse like that.  Men don't like being called needled*ck anymore than women like being called c*nt.  And my sailor mouth as you call it has nothing to do with this.  I don't come in here and start calling people names because I disagree with them.  I didn't request that anyone treat me like a woman.  But I won't be bashed because I am one.  And no one's claiming this forum for their own.  Anyone who's civil is welcome.  

Ah - there she is  ;) ;D