Where did the cool Duffman go???

DrPun

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha Ha this one has some spirit. It might offend but it does steer into some big truths. When is rock and roll ever meant to be "safe" when is it supposed to be socially acceptable?the only thing that offends me about music today is the lack of relevance.. the poverty of fresh ideas the crass sellout/pandering to already covered ground. The pretend to be disaffected- rebelious- youth living -in -suberbia- trying- to- be- black- thugs/metalmen

Like ol' Axl used to say cant stand the heat get the  f u c k out of the kitchen. "Live fast and die young"  Nothing ever lasts.... now in a condensed world of throwaway values we have a politically correct GNR and gnr forum ? I don't nessessarily agree with the die young thing .

the music scene is littered with human wreckage..people who believed thier own press and for the most part it was nothing more than press. A image that careened them into a brick wall. Listen to the Axl rant about " for me it aint about how much vodka you can drink..He may be a "rock god" but hes a "rock god" thats watching his health and working out and *gasp* even stopped smoking. And from what I saw in Moline

sucks oxygen two or three time a song.....

In theory it sound glorius but when I was standing on Jim Morrisons grave I didn't get the Rock God thing at all

All I could think about was what a waste..it would have been interesting to see Jim go further out with his ideas...

I am not Rockerman Im my own person. He just had something good to say just like you used to, now it looks your all used up and pathetic. I do think those 3 W H O R E S from earlier are the same person though. What happen to you Mr Sparkle, you used to be cool. :'(

LOL, well I think rockerman and drpun is probably the same person... LOL, is a sad day when you have to create a second screen name to give yourself support.   ;D

Very perceptive Mr. Sparkle. I came to the same conclusion.

Great minds think alike.

;)

I am not Rockerman Im my own person. He just had something good to say just like you used to, now it looks your all used up and pathetic. I do think those 3 W H O R E S from earlier are the same person though. What happen to you Mr Sparkle, you used to be cool. :'(

no  dearest we are three separate entities with like minded thinking. and although you get off on calling women derogatory names I most certainly am not a whore. but thank you for thinking of me. ::)

So theres some old B I T C H on here who wants to hump little boys here huh? Interesting.  

Oh yeah, man...I betcha she just wants to be all over me...f-cking Christ...you were one big waste of sperm, I must say.

And are you done with the whole "B I T C H E S" thing now?  Is everyone a "W H O R E" now?  Man...there are times when I wish I owned this board  ::)

Well you dont own S H I T   F U C K face so shut the F U C K up. You and your other personalities(B I T C H E S and W H O R E S) need to pull your heads out of your A S S E S and make something up original pickle chugger.

DrPun, the only W H O R E here is you my friend. YOU'RE the B I T C H that keeps moaning at everyone and telling people what to talk about. As far as ASS-HOLES go, I think you're on top of the world buddy.

;D

DrPun, the only W H O R E here is you my friend. YOU'RE the B I T C H that keeps moaning at everyone and telling people what to talk about. As far as ASS-HOLES go, I think you're on top of the world buddy.

I think that's all that needs to be said  ;D