Where did the cool Duffman go???

DrPun

Mr. Sparkle!

Shame on you.

I'm sure Duff could show you another pic that's more flattering, but that's not the point.

These guys -- the original members -- were the ones who helped bring GNR to the top of the music world, and they deserve respect! If it weren't for them, we all probably wouldn't even be here at this forum discussing the band.

Don't get me wrong. I'm behind Axl and his new band, but I'll always have the highest regard for the original members and be interested in listening to any music they create. There's no need to make mean-spirited remarks toward them.

Right on!

Most of the time we disagree, but when we agree it makes my heart feel all warm and fuzzy....

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL, i love the old boys but i was just trying to get my point across... and he does look 60.  If mr GnR lies over there wouldn't bash axl and the new band so much, i may not have such a high opinion on proving him wrong about certain things... well, pretty much everything he says... but, yes the old guys rule.. you missed my point.. Duff looks 60... and gnrlies doesn't know jack.  'nuff said.   ;D

i never bash the axcl and the new band...

The closest to that is either expressing criticism (criticism and bashing are totally different) or expressing my preferences towards the old band. If you could quote some of my supposed bash's then i would be glad to explain them, but i am fully 100% supportive of axl and the new band.

and if you want to think that duff looks 60 then fine, but its a load of crap.

Hey everyone out there I made this thread up so we could discuss why Duff isn't cool anymore not to argue what a 60 year old A S S hole looks like or to promote what posts we made ( GNRLIES I,m looking at you A S S face) Let's get back to what this is about, why do we let rock stars get older and >:( feeble? No more horse S H I T about " that's not a 60 year old." or "now we can be friends" F U C K that S H I T. Dont you just hate old people that try to be trendy.      

Why ain't Duff cool anymore DrPun  ??? , becasue he decided to tone down his life and live clean , He's got a family and responsiblities ya know  :-/ .  , BTW he doesn't look 60 in that pic either some of you guys really overexageratte these things  :P

Peace GnR Nation  8)

Hey everyone out there I made this thread up so we could discuss why Duff isn't cool anymore not to argue what a 60 year old A S S hole looks like or to promote what posts we made ( GNRLIES I,m looking at you A S S face) Let's get back to what this is about, why do we let rock stars get older and >:( feeble? No more horse S H I T about " that's not a 60 year old." or "now we can be friends" F U C K that S H I T. Dont you just hate old people that try to be trendy.      

so what you are trying to say is that someone who has spent their whole life being cool hits a certain age and they have to start wearing polyester pants pulled up to their neck and plaid shirts? what is that about? ???

He's not trying to be trendy he's just makin music and playing at shows Ne's a Musician That's what he does and if he still enjoys it Then he's got every right to do it besides he's only like 42 that's NOT that old . Have you ever read about 80 yr olds skydiving or scubaing , what about when they do other things of the like you do what you want til your body can't do it anymore Music is Duff's thing and I hope he keeps doin it for a long time , BTW It sounds as if MTV has brainwashed you ,  I plead you come back to the light  ;D

He's not trying to be trendy he's just makin music and playing at shows Ne's a Musician That's what he does and if he still enjoys it Then he's got every right to do it besides he's only like 42 that's NOT that old . Have you ever read about 80 yr olds skydiving or scubaing , what about when they do other things of the like you do what you want til your body can't do it anymore Music is Duff's thing and I hope he keeps doin it for a long time , BTW It sounds as if MTV has brainwashed you ,  I plead you come back to the light  ;D

From the way you'r talking it sounds like you just about on heaven's doorstep old man. I say pull the plug and stop your sufferin. And as far as MTV goes I hate their S H I T they play. I'm not black and I'm not a rapper.

Dude I ain't even 30 I just try to look at all the angles before I make I statement and though I disagree with your point ( strongly ) I do see where you are coming from .

And as far as MTV goes I hate their S H I T they play. I'm not black and I'm not a rapper.

LOL that's F*#kin funny and so true  ;D

Peace GnR Nation  8)

First of all, it wasn't Gnrlies who was saying Duff looked 60, it was Mr. Sparkle. Try actually reading the posts before you start bashing people!

Second, how old are you? 12? You can't possibly be much older than that.

You're the same guy who said earlier you thought Duff should take a page from Jim Morrison and end his life because you think REAL rockers should die early like Morrison did. Remember this quote:

YES! If he wants to live the rock life style drink hard and die young. He chose life over immortality. People dont want to remember an old "mature" Duff or any old rock star. Jim Morrison led by example and if you want to be a lengendary rock GOD take life for granted and live hard! ;D

How brain-dead is that?!  In your twisted view, you would rather the world's greatest musicians kick off early rather than continue to make great music for us. Grow up. Get a life. See the world and then come back here in 10 or 20 years when you know something about life and REAL music.

Age has nothing to do with talent and great music. Someday you'll learn that.

Ya know, Dr Pun, if young and good looking is what it's all about for you I think you're in the wrong place.  Try here instead:

http://www.ricky-martin.com/

Great suggestion Little Witch.

But, you know, our friend Dr. Pun might even consider Ricky Martin to be old -- afterall, he's about 31 or 32 years old.

So maybe this site might be more to his liking --

www.nsync.com           ;D

(I hear Justin Timberlake is only about 21. Is that young enough?)

Great suggestion Little Witch.

But, you know, our friend Dr. Pun might even consider Ricky Martin to be old -- afterall, he's about 31 or 32 years old.

So maybe this site might be more to his liking --

www.nsync.com           ;D

(I hear Justin Timberlake is only about 21. Is that young enough?)

what about Menudo.com they get fired after they turn 18 don't they?

what about Menudo.com they get fired after they turn 18 don't they?

Hey you stupid C U N T I was talking about rock GODS living a rock life style which is living hard and dying young in true rock GOD fashion. Why you stupid W H O R E S  bring up some A S S Hole named Justin or some homo Mexican boyband is beyond me and my thread. If you read my original post and my replies you would see what the F U C K I was talking about but your simple minds had to bring up a bunch of A S S holes and you all laugh and giggle like the C U N T S you truly are. Axl still drives in limos and shows up late to shows like he rightfully should. During the Rock in Rio in 2001 he would walk out toward the crowd with like four bodyguards protecting his A S S. He still knows what it means to live the life and not get driven home in a van. Once your on top there is no looking down, just death and destruction. If you dont understand maybe you should pull that mop out of your A S S and make dinner you stupid B I T C H!

Hey you stupid C U N T I was talking about rock GODS living a rock life style which is living hard and dying young in true rock GOD fashion. Why you stupid W H O R E S  bring up some A S S Hole named Justin or some homo Mexican boyband is beyond me and my thread. If you read my original post and my replies you would see what the F U C K I was talking about but your simple minds had to bring up a bunch of A S S holes and you all laugh and giggle like the C U N T S you truly are. Axl still drives in limos and shows up late to shows like he rightfully should. During the Rock in Rio in 2001 he would walk out toward the crowd with like four bodyguards protecting his A S S. He still knows what it means to live the life and not get driven home in a van. Once your on top there is no looking down, just death and destruction. If you dont understand maybe you should pull that mop out of your A S S and make dinner you stupid B I T C H!

Hmm.. way to make friends and influence people Dr. Pun.

Yep, I can tell you'll go far in life.  ;)

I didn't know the psych ward let people out for the weekend.

And yes, we all understood too well your misguided views on this issue. Basically, you'd rather see your heroes die than see them grow old -- which just shows how shallow, disrespectful and truly ignorant you are about people and music.

Most of us here have been waiting a long time for GNR to return and make music again. We all have the insight to recognize and appreciate rare talent when we see it, and age plays no part.

Obviously, you're too young and too fixated on superficial image to recognize that. This is why we suggested you might be happier at a Ricky Martin, N'Sync or Menudo forum -- where image is king and musical talent is unimportant.

DrPun, I have to say you are one of the most annoying people I have ever had the pleasure to come across. You b*tch and moan about everything and anything and anybody. Duff does not look 60 years old, that's just a stupid ass remark... And as for your f*cking bright spark idea that all rock "Gods" should drink themselves to death by the time they're 30, that has to be the most dumbass thing I've ever heard. And what the f*ck is with the bold font? Do you think that makes people take more notice of you? Stop being a p*ssy f*ck and trying to get attention, you're just annoying

And as for the women bashing, what the f*cks your problem? The women who post here are a lot smarter and their opinions are valued a hell of a lot more than yours ass-hole. So stop being an immature little f*ck and go play with your toys some more.

DrPun, I have to say you are one of the most annoying people I have ever had the pleasure to come across. You b*tch and moan about everything and anything and anybody. Duff does not look 60 years old, that's just a stupid ass remark... And as for your f*cking bright spark idea that all rock "Gods" should drink themselves to death by the time they're 30, that has to be the most dumbass thing I've ever heard. And what the f*ck is with the bold font? Do you think that makes people take more notice of you? Stop being a p*ssy f*ck and trying to get attention, you're just annoying ..

Well said.

.. And as for the women bashing, what the f*cks your problem? The women who post here are a lot smarter and their opinions are valued a hell of a lot more than yours ass-hole. So stop being an immature little f*ck and go play with your toys some more.

Thanks Gcam.  A true gentleman.  ;)

Greatly appreciated.  :)