Where did the cool Duffman go???

DrPun

the bottom line is that we are here to support and talk about GNR in what ever frame of mine we are in (pro new gnr, pro old gnr, anti slash, anti axl) it dont matter! we are all here for our own reasons and we have to accept that. To take things to the next level and make personal attacks (i.e. calling people names etc) is making more than it really is. I mean why do that kind of stuff. Its not neccessary. It just makes this place crap.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As Axl would say -- Au contraire mon frere.  ;)

People did NOT attack DrPun first. If I recall, it was our *friendly* suggestions that he might be happier checking out the Ricky Martin, N'Sync and Menudo sites that set him off on his little tantrum. Nobody called him abusive names until long after he had ripped into others with his personal attacks.

I think you just won the prize for the most brainless statement ever made on this forum. Congrats!  :P

You just won a prize too.......

eloquent, yes,

truthfull,??????

Whoa I thoght this was an intelligent post  DrPun is one screwed up MuthaF#*ka , gee you musta wanted to see Adler Od or Slash get Alchol poisioning ( according to your philoshpy we Souldn't even have any Gunners right now ( What were what you smokin dude  :P )

Peace GnR Nation  8)

Hey everyone out there I made this thread up so we could discuss why Duff isn't cool anymore not to argue what a 60 year old A S S hole looks like or to promote what posts we made ( GNRLIES I,m looking at you A S S face) Let's get back to what this is about, why do we let rock stars get older and >:( feeble? No more horse S H I T about " that's not a 60 year old." or "now we can be friends" F U C K that S H I T. Dont you just hate old people that try to be trendy.      

And dont forget this (his first "attack")

was two days later..

Peace

I apologize and Im thru with this subject........

If you noticed Shades, I said the statement was brainless, not the person. There's a difference.

Same with Duffan's remark ... He said he thought this guy had to be messed up if he thinks it's better for our music heroes to die young than it is for them to continue making great music for us. Who can rationally disagree with this statement?

But instead of defending his position with an explanation (although I doubt there could be one to back this up), DrPun resorted to childish name-calling and vindictive sexist and racist attacks.  In case you missed them hon, I'll repost a few:

...  GNRLIES I,m looking at you A S S face) Let's get back to what this is about, why do we let rock stars get older and >:( feeble? No more horse S H I T about " that's not a 60 year old." or "now we can be friends" F U C K that S H I T....      

btw, Gnrlies did nothing to provoke this.

Hey you stupid C U N T I was talking about rock GODS living a rock life style which is living hard and dying young in true rock GOD fashion. Why you stupid W H O R E S  bring up some A S S Hole named Justin or some homo Mexican boyband is beyond me and my thread. If you read my original post and my replies you would see what the F U C K I was talking about but your simple minds had to bring up a bunch of A S S holes and you all laugh and giggle like the C U N T S you truly are. ....

. If you dont understand maybe you should pull that mop out of your A S S and make dinner you stupid B I T C H!

Need I say more?

.. Well you dont own S H I T   F U C K face so shut the F U C K up. You and your other personalities(B I T C H E S and W H O R E S) need to pull your heads out of your A S S E S and make something up original pickle chugger.

Yet another intelligent and thought-provoking post.  ::)

..Die Die Die my Haitian, dont utter a single word Die Die Die my Haitian, now shut your pretty mouth  

-- And racist too.

Shades, these are not the posts of an intelligent, sane and mature person. As I said earlier, I refuse to condone people who attack others based on gender or race. There's too much hate in this world already -- we don't need to bring it here.