Best AC/DC singer

Cerpin Taxt

Pick The Better One  

42 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I certainly haven't heard all of AC/DC's material, but from what I have heard (a fair bit) I think Johnson blows Scott away. Just my opinion. Johnson's got one of the best voices in rock history.

Who Made Who...I can't get enough of this song. It's my favourite AC/DC song. rock1

i picked johnson. I might sound stupid but who the hell is dave evans

He was the original ac dc singer before bon. He only recorded the song can i sit next to you girl with the band. However he was at the Wrexham Ac dc convention which slightl boosts my opinion of him! :lol:

Dave Evans? WTF! :lol:

That guy's just a seedy slimebag who's pumped cash out of people by promoting the fact that he was in AC/DC for a total of 5 minutes at every opportunity he could get. He's a fuckstick.

This topic came up a week ago -- I loathed it then, and I detest it now. Brian and Bon were two very different frontmen. They both have strengths and weaknesses - Brian has a more powerful voice, however Bon was a much more skillful lyricist.

It's impossible to split between the two. Bon does the Bon songs better, but he couldn't have pulled off 90% of the songs Johnson sings.

Equal.