What would you ask?

madison

OK, let's say Axl quietly slides into your neighborhood bar while he's in town for a gig. If you could ask him one question, what would it be?  

Let's be serious guys.   No phone numbers. No taking him home for the evening. A serious question.

Would you waste it asking about the breakup?  Would you want to know which new song inspires him most? What he thinks of today's music?  Let's hear ...

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, well one time when they were in Phoneix in 1992 or 93, can't remember just remember they played 2 shows in two nights.. Feb 1st, my b-day we went down to the hotel they were staying at... Waited in the lobby for about an hour, Axl finally came down to go to the show.. He stopped by and said hi, I just said 'Thanks for playing on my b-day', and he said "happy b-day dude" and talked to a us for a few.. Then he said he had to leave for the show... Slash came down, there was another dude in the lobby who followed them everywhere.. had a ton of pics.. Slash stopped by to look at them with us, then he said.. 'happy b-day dude' either Axl or one of the crew members told him it was my b-day.  Then the guy asked slash if he could take another picture.. Slash said, 'no, not right now' the dude did anyway... Slash went nutzzzz.. tried to grab the camera and smash it. But, the dude ran out the door and slash was just like, 'that fucker' ... Slash then went to check out of the hotel.. Something Axl didn't seem to have to do, someone must have done it for him lol, i talked to Slashes girlfriend for a while.. She was a hottie.. then they left for the show.. Hotel security kicked us out before any of the other band members left... was a good day.. I know it's the past.. but i thought i would share   ;D

depends if i'd get an answer or not....

If i knew i would get an answer for sure i would ask

"why dont you ask the old guys to join again, cos i know for sure they would!"

And if he wouldn't neccessarily answer;

"When Chinese democracy coming out!"

i definetely would ask him

what advice could you give to a guy who wants to have

the best rock n roll band like you?

also

what has been the best moment of your life?

and also

i would say:axl i love you man you are the best i would give him a big hug(i'm not gay,but i love him)and i would say  axl please come back with the old gnr

depends if i'd get an answer or not....

If i knew i would get an answer for sure i would ask

"why dont you ask the old guys to join again, cos i know for sure they would!"

And if he wouldn't neccessarily answer;

"When Chinese democracy coming out!"

Ha then you would get your ass kicked

G-Face

I'd have to ask why he went into hiding for so long and why he is choosing this period of time to decide to resurface , and ( I know u only said one Question madison ) but i can't help it , I would have to ask about how his thought process went while producing CD and really how much material he really has . I wouldn't bother with asking about past stuff cause you know he wouldn't want to be bothered with it and besides it's just that ,  PAST Sh*t  , I'm more intrested in what he's planing right now and most of us kinda know why he split from the old guys .   I'd also need to see if he's really a Raider fan or if he just wears the jerseys for image ( like rap )  ;D

Peace GnR Nation  8)

I know I wouldn't faint cause I don't idolize anyone that much and I don't understand how anyone can but that's just me other people can do whatever the hell they want and live however , besides I'd be to intrested that I'd have to ask something  I mean how often would you get the oppurtunity if ever to ask something   , you wouldn't wanna be caught speechless  :-X now ,  would you  ;) ?

Peace GnR Nation  8)

• 5 years later...

Id ask:

'Why did you bump this thread?'

No.

I'd just ask why is it taking so long...but I'd probably get all giddy near him and would end up muttering some gibberish nonsense like 'nfhfsdjgumanuhubadap' to which he'd reply 'WTF?', to which I'd say 'No, I ask the questions, not you'. Then he'd hit me and I'dcry and say 'Why did you do that for?' and he'd reply 'So that I could make you ask that, now you've used your 1 question bitch. Chinese Democracy Starts Now MADAFAKAZZZ!'