CBGB 87 For Trade

Rick

Alot of people seem interested in this show and i have it so what do people fancy trading for this show?

I currently have these below so i don't want to trade these:

Paris 92

Chile 92

Rio 2

Rio 3

Wembley 92

Ritz 88

Riot SHow

MSG 2002

+ All the official stuff.

Also, if UK users want anything above i can get that to them, by either sale or trade. PM me.

R.

Edited by x_Estranged_x

Alot of people seem interested in this show and i have it so what do people fancy trading for this show?

Paris 92

Chile 92

Rio 2

Rio 3

Wembley 92

Ritz 88

Riot SHow

MSG 2002

Also, if UK users want anything above i can get that to them, by either sale or trade. PM me.

R.

I would like to trade wembley 92

I have Oklahoma 92 and Indianna 91 and they're both pro shot, also audiance shot toledo 88, leeds 02

Paris 92

Chile 92

Rio 2

Rio 3

Wembley 92

Ritz 88

Riot SHow

MSG 2002

R.

your going to sell something you got for free? do you have an account on the paradisecitytracker?

your going to sell something you got for free?

I didn't get them for free, i've paid for them, if people haven't got anything to trade then you sell them surely? To cover disks and postage, surely?

R.

I didn't get them for free, i've paid for them, if people haven't got anything to trade then you sell them surely? To cover disks and postage, surely?

R.

No I dont sell at all. Maybe you should look into B+P.

R.

I'd happily pay someone for a bootleg. To cover the cost of postage, the disk and for their time. ;)

R.

I'd happily pay someone for a bootleg. To cover the cost of postage, the disk and for their time. ;)

You can be banned from some sites for selling your bootlegs.

It's ment to be seen as a trade/share community, not to make money from.

Like someone said, people prefer B+P not money.

I don't care what people do, but alot of people get pissed off when you sell something you could probably download, or if you've went on ebay and sold it.

Not my opinions, just others in the trade community.

::BR::

R.

You can be banned from some sites for selling your bootlegs.

It's ment to be seen as a trade/share community, not to make money from.

Like someone said, people prefer B+P not money.

I don't care what people do, but alot of people get pissed off when you sell something you could probably download, or if you've went on ebay and sold it.

Not my opinions, just others in the trade community.

::BR::

Well....

I have dialup -- so downloading isn't really an option for me. And as far and B+P goes -- I'm just as happy to pay somebody for their hassles. If they aren't extorting me to make a profit, then I don't see an issue.

I don't think Rick was out to make money -- I think he'd just want payment for the disk and postage -- which is entirely fair IMO.

I don't think Rick was out to make money -- I think he'd just want payment for the disk and postage -- which is entirely fair IMO.

I also have dialup therefore the only way i can get bootlegs are via trade or by buying them. I don't mind buying bootlegs at all, i can't download them and i don't have many shows to trade.

IMO people can sell bootlegs all they want, however i do not agree with sales of copies of official material.

R.

Edited by x_Estranged_x

I also have dialup therefore the only way i can get bootlegs are via trade or by buying them. I don't mind buying bootlegs at all, i can't download them and i don't have many shows to trade.

IMO people can sell bootlegs all they want, however i do not agree with sales of copies of official material.

R.

well, if you sell bootlegs you are making money off of other peoples work. I mean im pretty sure you werent the one filming, transferring the shows to dvd and then authoring the dvds. So you would be making money off of other peoples hard work and that just sucks. not to mention that it just fucks up the entire trading community.

I mean im pretty sure you werent the one filming, transferring the shows to dvd and then authoring the dvds. So you would be making money off of other peoples hard work and that just sucks.

What about the people who made the shows originally? By trading you are also distributing their work, and they are getting nothing out of it.

R.

I mean im pretty sure you werent the one filming, transferring the shows to dvd and then authoring the dvds. So you would be making money off of other peoples hard work and that just sucks.

What about the people who made the shows originally? By trading you are also distributing their work, and they are getting nothing out of it.

R.

Man, seriously are you that stupid? You have 0 right to make any money off bootleg dvds. Trading dvds is different, because that is what people made those dvds for. To TRADE not to sell. I really hope you are not part of the pc tracker.....

Man, seriously are you that stupid? You have 0 right to make any money off bootleg dvds. Trading dvds is different, because that is what people made those dvds for. To TRADE not to sell. I really hope you are not part of the pc tracker.....

The what?

As for 'that is what people made those dvds for', it isn't. Shows like Chicago 92 were stolen from the GnR film crew.

We've both expressed our opinions but this thread died a long time ago.

R.