WHEN AXL SAID ''I DONT THINK SOONS THE WORD''

madagascar

AT THE VMAS WHEN AXL TOOK THE INTERVIEW HE WAS ASKED WHEN WE WILL SEE THE NEW ALBUM,AXL REPLYED BY SAYING, ''I DONT THINK SOONS THE WORD'' AND WE ARE HEARING STUFF THAT IT WILL COME OUT IN DECEMBER,HOW DID THESE DECEMBER RUMOURS START.PERSONALLY I DUNNO WHATS GONNA HAPPEN WITH THIS ALBUM BUT AUGUST 29TH WHEN AXL INTERVIEW TOOK PLACE TO DECMBER 3RD WHICH IS JUST OVER 2 MONTHS IS SOON.SO IT MIGHT NOT COME OUT ON DECMBER 3RD UNLESS AXL DOESNT THINK THIS IS SOON.

• 1 year later...

This thread started November 2002 GOD!!!

I haven't been a gnr fan as long as most of you people

but there has been loadza rumours about the the release like when i first came on mygnr.com it said "Axl Rose says Chinese Democracy will be released in the next few months (March 2004) and i thought great GnR have a new album comming out.

But now it's august and BTM was on vh1 a while back saying Chinese Democracy is planned for release in November 2004, even google says Chinese Democracy is released in november, gnronline.com says november even when that website is never updated.

I still believe CD is gonna be released but if November goes by and still nothing

there is no point in talking about a new album