NIN/Queens of the Stone Age

madison

I have been lucky some really good bands have come to my city this year (i think mostly because of lack of hockey there is more times to book) but it would be suuuuuper amazing if NIN came. Damn toronto and Vancouver always get the good bands though so if there are limited canadian dates they go there.

I wish I could see that. Queens play festivals and they always end up 5th on the bill to load of gay indie bands. These two bands are the best after GNR. I said a few months these 2 bands could support Axl on a world tour and it would live up to Metallica/Faith No More/Skid Row bill.

I saw Queens Of The Stone Age when they opened for the Red Hot Chilli Peppers, and I saw them at Lollapalooza a few years back. Its cool that they are opening for NIN, that will be a VERY good show.

My girlfriend is a huge fan of both, and having NIN/QOTSA is her equivalent to the GNR/Metallica tour.

AHH ... i found out that they are touring australia. tickets 80 bux and i spent 100 just like 3 hours ago on guitar equipment...... And i got it cause i just wanted it .. I COME HOME AND FIND OUT NIN TICKETS GO ON SALE TOMORROW, AND ARE ALREADY ON SALE ON THE NET !@!@! Not fair ... im so stressed, im gonna ask everyone for money ... i need to see these guys :| :|

Axl likes Reznor's music so some people here have the feeling that they must like it too... That's ridiculous !

Maybe Axl (hopefully) doesn't like this kind of music anymore and you are not aware of it.

Maybe even Reznor doesn't like it either because his last album was more boring than usual.

The Queens of the Stone Age is great band. I will see the m during the Montreux Jazz Festival next July !!! www.montreuxjazz.com