Should the album title be changed?

madison

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Where's the talk of the title changing came from? Personally i love the title. It's original and unique and stands out when compared to others. The only problem is it comes with a lot of baggage. It's gonna have to be a mega album cos there's been so much hype over it. It's 4 years in the making with this name. And here's a good point: controversy sells. A title as strong as this would do no harm to sales. It's also simple and very memorable.

Considering the 'three album' issue, i've a opinion about the three album titles.

1 - Chinese Democracy.

2 - Black Roses.

3 - Still My World.

Black Roses because i like that name.Just imagine a cover with a big black rose on a table in a show backstage, the perfect cover to a album released after a long tour (CD one).Still My World can be a album with more industrial and electronic things, you know, "My World" ;)

or

1 - Guns and Roses.

2 - Black Roses.

3 - Chinese Democracy starts now!

New band, self-titled album as already suggested.Black Roses ;) . And the third just to Axl keep saying for more three or four years "hey, i already release a new album but you will see the Chinese Democracy".Funny, no?