New CD or Reunion Tour

spazprm

what you fuckers who want the cd instead of the reunion tour need to realise that Chinese Democracy is an Axl solo project and has nothing to do with guns n roses. The band ended 10 years ago, this new band that Axl has put together should have another name.

We realize that. I think once VR and Axl start releasing albums we'll be better off because will have two great bands to see. If they went back now they'd implode, they said so themselves that if it happened it would be ONE show ONE night only. That would suck.

The GNR reunion will be like going to a Rolling Stone concert, watching some old rockers rocking it up cus they haven done any great music for edges.That's not what i'm looking for, i want the new GNR cus i now they are going to take this Rock thing on a new level.With a musician like Buckethead and Finck and Axl Rose writing you cant be wrong...this new GNR CD will blow every band that exist today and bring Rock N Roll back to a new level

The GNR reunion will be like going to a Rolling Stone concert, watching some old rockers rocking it up cus they haven done any great music for edges.That's not what i'm looking for, i want the new GNR cus i now they are going to take this Rock thing on a new level.With a musician like Buckethead and Finck and Axl Rose writing you cant be wrong...this new GNR CD will blow every band that exist today and bring Rock N Roll back to a new level

I want CD screw the reunion tour :fuckyou:

what you fuckers who want the cd instead of the reunion tour need to realise that Chinese Democracy is an Axl solo project and has nothing to do with guns n roses. The band ended 10 years ago, this new band that Axl has put together should have another name.

We realize that. I think once VR and Axl start releasing albums we'll be better off because will have two great bands to see. If they went back now they'd implode, they said so themselves that if it happened it would be ONE show ONE night only. That would suck.

Yep, Slash himself said that before Axl dragged the GNR name through the mud, he was willing to get back together for one last show.