Skid Row

hbkdx1125

Hello guys and gals. I need some help. I know very little about Skid Row but I hear that if you like GN'R (and I obviously do) then you will like Skid Row. On the other hand, I heard that they were kind of hair metalish. I don't really care for hair metal. So my question is... should I start listening to Skid Row and if so, which CD should I get first? Thanks.

I'd recommend the self titled debut album first.

That CDs got the tracks that most people would know from them like "18 and life" and "Youth Gone Wild"

I've only heard the self titled album and "Slave To The Grind". I enjoyed both.

The self titled album is probably more on the "hair metal" scale, compared to "Slave To The Grind" but both albums have some solid tunes and some more "fun" tunes (Big Guns comes to mind).

So yeah, get those two. If you want to buy only one Skid Row album at first, I'd get the debut, but that's just me.

I'll take what you said under consideration. The main reason I asked was because I went this huge mall the other day and saw the debt album for $9.99 and was considering buying it but didn't know if it was worth it. I'm going back tomorrow so I was wondering if I should still get it. Thanks for your opinion.

Skid Row rocks man, they are more metalish than a regular hair band (even though I like hair metal as well.) Buy Slave to the Grind for a heavier listen, the song slave to the Gring rules and there are some other good ones off that cd such as Quicksand Jesus. the self titled album is more hair metalish, but is also a solid listen.

Skid Row rocks man, they are more metalish than a regular hair band (even though I like hair metal as well.) Buy Slave to the Grind for a heavier listen, the song slave to the Gring rules and there are some other good ones off that cd such as Quicksand Jesus. the self titled album is more hair metalish, but is also a solid listen.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks dude. You guys have definitly convinced me that they rock. Now I just have to decide which CD to buy. You say Slave to the Grind is better and Fizz says the self titled ablum is better. I guess I can't go wrong.

I'd recommend the self titled debut album first.

That CDs got the tracks that most people would know from them like "18 and life" and "Youth Gone Wild"

I've only heard the self titled album and "Slave To The Grind". I enjoyed both.

The self titled album is probably more on the "hair metal" scale, compared to "Slave To The Grind" but both albums have some solid tunes and some more "fun" tunes (Big Guns comes to mind).

So yeah, get those two. If you want to buy only one Skid Row album at first, I'd get the debut, but that's just me.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Listen to this guy,he knows what he is talking.

Thanks everybody for your opinions. Today I got the self-titled CD. I listened to it and I like it a lot. Bach can really sing. Not as good as Axl but thats nothing to be ashamed of. It is more of the hair metal type of rock but I can handle it. After I listen to this for a while I'll probably get Slave to the Grind. Even though I made my decision I'm still open to hear what you have to say.

They are pretty good muscians. The music normally rocks but they didn't have a great vocalist. Bach has a good voice but some how they just never come over as being real.

Slave to the Grind is classic.

I got Thickskin as well, that's their new album. They're still pretty good!!!