How many live videos Have GNR?

Slash

• 3 years later...

There is a Live Welcome to the Jungle music video and a Live It's so Easy music video. The It's So Easy video is actually in part the old unreleased It's So Easy video that MTV refused to play. They cut out all the sexual content though and used the Live Era version rather then the studio version though.

There is a Live Welcome to the Jungle music video and a Live It's so Easy music video. The It's So Easy video is actually in part the old unreleased It's So Easy video that MTV refused to play. They cut out all the sexual content though and used the Live Era version rather then the studio version though.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

its 3 years old :huh:

GN'R didn't make any live videos, sure there's some live footage in the video's, but the audio is ripped straight from the album for every music video they made.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

And what about the Use Your Illusion pt. I and II video's. Those are official. Recorded at the Tokyo Dome Tokyo,22-02-1992. That's a great show. You also can search on E-Bay for some bootleg video's/dvd's. I have The Riot show-St. Louis from there and the quality is great. Or you can search on forums and you have them for free.

yeah live and let die was a live show, so was paradise city, I think what hes searching for is a video that wasnt redubbed with studio material. Like someone said, The Tokyo concert is quite an excellent concert. One of the last fantastic shows gnr put on. and you can probably get it at ur local record store ( if they sell dvds) and ur local wal-mart.

GN'R didn't make any live videos, sure there's some live footage in the video's, but the audio is ripped straight from the album for every music video they made.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

And what about the Use Your Illusion pt. I and II video's. Those are official. Recorded at the Tokyo Dome Tokyo,22-02-1992. That's a great show. You also can search on E-Bay for some bootleg video's/dvd's. I have The Riot show-St. Louis from there and the quality is great. Or you can search on forums and you have them for free.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Considering the post was made in 2002, and the Tokyo shows werent released on DVD till late 2003, I dont think that would have been possible.

does anybody know where i can download gnr video for free..  or if i ask does anyone have the gnr live in las vegas would u mine to uploadit here  :D

thanx :Drock3

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Las Vegas video doesn't exist.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Considering the post was made in 2002, and the Tokyo shows werent released on DVD till late 2003, I dont think that would have been possible.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

They were on VHS in like...1993-ish?

does anybody know where i can download gnr video for free..  or if i ask does anyone have the gnr live in las vegas would u mine to uploadit here  :D

thanx :Drock3

Las Vegas video doesn't exist.

They were on VHS in like...1993-ish?

Old Vegas videos do. ;)