your funeral song?

Guest Riie

soo what song do want to be played at your funeral? i have no idea what song i would want..

and if this has been done before just ignore it :monkey:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gnr>everything
Dark side of the moon. So everyone is late for the next thing and kids get bored and start crying

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

the whole album?

people at my funeral would have a party and get drunk and laid....not that they'd be happy i died but id want them to be happy i moved on :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah! Don't be sad :( Get some pussy! :lol:

Well, my song(s) would be Eric Clapton - Wonderful Tonight and Queen - Don't Stop Me Now rock3:( ?

I`m gonna committ suicide 3 weeks before cd actually comes out,then the government`s gonna force axl and gnr to play all of cd at my funeral,plus all of UYI 2(so much better than 1) and to piss off my mom i`ll have my girlfriend be the one moaning during "My world"

Oh and i`d have someone give axl a guitar and force him to play freebird on his own rock3rock4

Edited by Bucketslash

Guest gnr>everything
I`m gonna committ suicide 3 weeks before cd actually comes out,then the government`s gonna force axl and gnr to play all of cd at my funeral,plus all of UYI 2(so much better than 1) and to piss off my mom i`ll have my girlfriend be the one moaning during "My world"

Oh and i`d have someone give axl a guitar and force him to play freebird on his own rock3  rock4

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

wtf

Oh and i`d have someone give axl a guitar and force him to play freebird on his own rock3  rock4

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

wtf

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

THATS my funeral plan :P

Guest gnr>everything

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

wtf

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

whatever floats your boat :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

wtf

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

uhm ok.....? wouldnt it be smarter to kill yourself after you have heard CD.. and then make gnr play it at your funeral?

Guest gnr>everything

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

wtf

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

uhm ok.....? wouldnt it be smarter to kill yourself after you have heard CD.. and then make gnr play it at your funeral?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

good point

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

wtf

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

good point

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Not true,if i did it right,i`d be known as the guy who unleashed chinese democracy to the entire world

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

wtf

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

good point

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Not true,if i did it right,i`d be known as the guy who unleashed chinese democracy to the entire world

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yeah but you would be dead so it really wouldnt matter