current motley crue tour

i'm contemplating going to this show...

does anyone know the current setlist/who the opener(s) is/are?

strangely, i can't fucking find the answers........ !!! :/

has anyone seen them on this tour? is it worth going to?

honestly, i was never really a huge motley fan (actually, i hated them to death b/c of vince vs. axl), but i figure it might be a fun show and just visually entertaining if anything.......... truthfully, i'm also pissed off i can't go to ozzfest tomorrow to see maiden, so, i guess i'm sort of trying to make up for it by seeing at least one live band this summer.

1. Sum 41 is opening for them on this leg of the tour.

2. The show absolutely fucking ruled when I saw them. They were their own opening act and played for nearly 3 hours. Mick mars can barely move the the fingers still do, Vinces voice still sounds great, and Tommy still does the titty cam...anything else?

btw worst tommy lee drum solo ever

I seen them last month. Even if you dont like them its still rocks. Explosions, fire, dwarfs, tits, booze, swearing and headbanging. I was at the front on the barrier and kept getting water spat on me by Sixx.

Song are good too. :P

I seen them last month. Even if you dont like them its still rocks. Explosions, fire, dwarfs, tits, booze, swearing and headbanging. I was at the front on the barrier and kept getting water spat on me by Sixx.

Song are good too. :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

alright, sweet. that sounds like a damn good show. i'm going.

anyone know the setlist?

I dont think they play a set setlist. I'll put what was on when I went to see them as far as I remember

Livewire

Looks that kill

Shout at the Devil

Red Hot

Too Young to fall in love

On with the show

Girls, Girls, Girls

Wild Side

Home Sweet Home

Dont go away mad just go away

Primal Scream

Dr Feelgood

Same old Situation

Kickstart my Heart

Sick Love Song

Helter Skelter

Anarchy in the UK

Just go its one kick ass show

As for support acts look it up :book: when I went it was killing joke :scared::scared:

not liking a band because of high school drama is bullshit (the vince vs. axl thing). If you're going to not like a band, you shold at least have a good reason, such as the music sucks, or their live performance is horrid.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Totally agree with you Done Cheap,I bet if he goes,he will not regret it.I'm going to the Knoxville,TN. show on Sept.11,and I still haven't heard any openers,or even if there's gonna be one.Probally the last time I'll get to see The Crue.

not liking a band because of high school drama is bullshit (the vince vs. axl thing). If you're going to not like a band, you shold at least have a good reason, such as the music sucks, or their live performance is horrid.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Totally agree with you Done Cheap,I bet if he goes,he will not regret it.I'm going to the Knoxville,TN. show on Sept.11,and I still haven't heard any openers,or even if there's gonna be one.Probally the last time I'll get to see The Crue.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nikki says it aint a farewell tour, and they'll be back. I sure hope so.

Mick's a lot stronger and healthier than he was six months ago.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

what's wrong withhim? what disease does he suffer from? can someboy explain it to me? i haven't heard anything about that.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

it's a spinal disease, called (i think) ankylosing spondilytis or something like that. It's like arthritis for your spine that gets worse over time, eventually causing fusion and then rigidity of the spine.

Mick suffered from it since he was 17, and had it all through his crue career. It got really bad in about 2003-2004, Mick doesnt like seeing doctors, and he got addicted to the painkillers. Just before Nikki went round to Mick's house to discuss a tour he literally had days to live. He had to get a hip replacement straight away and could barely walk through the planning and early parts of the tour. Despite this he still laid down tracks for the new album.

If you saw him at live 8 he looked really good, moving freely and he actually had muscles.

Tommy said that if nothing else good came out of the tour, at least they managed to extend Mick's life for a while.