Pink Floyd vs. AC/DC

Sprite

Which band do you like better?  

75 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

AC/DC, but this poll is comparing two entirely different bands... Like, AC/DC are better at making rock n' roll music, and Pink Floyd are better at making whatever it is you call their music. ;)

oh.... rock and roll???

(something to that effect)

Pink Floyd? Rock N' Roll?

:lol:

AC/DC, but this poll is comparing two entirely different bands... Like, AC/DC are better at making rock n' roll music, and Pink Floyd are better at making whatever it is you call their music. ;)

oh.... rock and roll???

(something to that effect)

Pink Floyd? Rock N' Roll?

:lol:

Duh.. You are probably one of those people that doesn't know the beatles were a death metal band either...right?

;):P

Just like Tupac Shakur, yeah? rock3

I like AC/DC more. Floyd is fucking great though. David Glimore may not be the most skilled guitar player, but his emotion in songs are unbelievable. If Floyd didn't have those emotional solos, I would absolutly hate them.

David Glimore may not be the most skilled guitar player,

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:shocked: Are you fucking out of your mind.

He is one of the best in the world.

I cant wait til Spud_Jr reads this

edit: its also gilmour

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:devil: :devil:

haha :P

but seriously, how can you vote for ac/dc in this? all they do is spew out thoughtless albums.

oh and btw, angus young is EXTREMELY overrated

Edited by SpUd_Jr

David Glimore may not be the most skilled guitar player

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:o

Ok, not to bash, but out of curiosity... On what songs do you base that?

He wrote some of the most amazing solos in human history imo. :unsure:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Haha, well David Gilmore is skilled at writing great emotional solos, and Comfortably Numb is my favorite guitar solo ever, not to mention Time and Shine On You Crazy Diamond, are great too. But as far as being an actual skilled guitar player goes, as in his solos being complicated, he's not up there, since just about all his stuff is very easy to play. But in all fairness, very few, if anyone can match the emotion when he plays. Which is why I love Floyd so much, and I love David Gilmore, but in all honesty, he's not up there with being the most skilled guitar PLAYERS. Writing the solos and riffs though, definitly one of the best. And I just like AC/DC more, even if Angus is grossly overrated.

Guest gnr>everything
David Glimore may not be the most skilled guitar player

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:o

Ok, not to bash, but out of curiosity... On what songs do you base that?

He wrote some of the most amazing solos in human history imo. :unsure:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Haha, well David Gilmore is skilled at writing great emotional solos, and Comfortably Numb is my favorite guitar solo ever, not to mention Time and Shine On You Crazy Diamond, are great too. But as far as being an actual skilled guitar player goes, as in his solos being complicated, he's not up there, since just about all his stuff is very easy to play. But in all fairness, very few, if anyone can match the emotion when he plays. Which is why I love Floyd so much, and I love David Gilmore, but in all honesty, he's not up there with being the most skilled guitar PLAYERS. Writing the solos and riffs though, definitly one of the best. And I just like AC/DC more, even if Angus is grossly overrated.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Gilmour...It's David Gilmour

Don't you have to be stoned to listen to Floyd?Seriously my friend I used to hang with used to play all the Floyd albums in the car a lot,so even though I'm not a fan,I'm familiar with their stuff,and to me,it seemed like there is only like 1 or 2 good songs off each album,as for the Thunder from Down Under,I've been listening to them since Highway to Hell came out(1979),so my winner is AC/DC,and to all Angus bashers: :drevil:

Don't you have to be stoned to listen to Floyd?

I'm so sick of everyone saying that! That is the biggest myth in music history. You do not have to be on drugs to listen, understand, and enjoy Pink Floyd!!! :anger:

I'm familiar with their stuff,and to me,it seemed like there is only like 1 or 2 good songs off each album

Have you heard Wish You Were Here or Animals? Every track on both of those albums is absolutely superb.

Edited by Sprite