Great unknowns

Greekgelboy

for rap fans:

Immortal Technique <-- one of the best rappers of this planet ever.

but just because he doesn't do fucked up shit like "Candyshop" "Ass like that" or "On fire" he isn't famous. i bet every G-unit and Shady Records member prays to god every night to gain even 1% of the abilities ImmTech has.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You like Immortal Technique too :o:D He's like a 2nd Nas ! My fave song is 'Dance With the Devil' Very good song lyric-wise ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

He's at least as good as NaS. I love ImmTech, he is such an amazing storyteller, with so much energy. and he is one of the last rapper who still raps about problems of the blacks, politic and such stuff. my favourites are "Point of no return", "Leaving the past" and "You never know"...now you may think "Hey that all from Revolutionary Vol.2!", yes it is War Pig, i only have that album, cause Vol.1 is so hard to get, i didn't even get it via amazon.

but i have a 30second video sample from Dance with the devil, and that sounds promising.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ben Harper & The Innocent Criminals. Not rock, more bluesy, but they're good. They have a fat black bass guy, who does bass solos with his stubby fingers, a white guy from the south with a cowboy hat as a guitarist, and Ben Harper as the lead/rthym. Very good though.

The Afghan Whigs & The Twilight Singers. Two of the greatest bands of the last 15 years. If not *the* best bands of the last 15 years.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I've never really listened to them...I only know Greg Dulli through Mark Lanegan really. I've got an Afghan Whigs single somewhere...

Mark's pretty good though :mellow:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Greg Dulli is God.

Check out some Whigs stuff, they were fucking amazing.