Sweet Child O' Mine

Here's me singing to a SCOM backing track. I don't usually sing, i usually play guitar, but i felt like trying my hand at singing a full tune! :P I only did up until the solo, as otherwise it would have been a pretty big file size.

I recorded it through garageband, and the annoying sound you can hear every 5 seconds, is becasue i was using a plug-in called "Ampli-tube" and i haven't paid for it, hence the annoying sound! Ahwell.

Sweet Child O' Mine

Don't worry, i'm not gunna give up my day job, its only for a bit of fun! :D

Please tell me what you think, it doesn't take long to leave a bit of feedback. Thanks!

Edited by gnfnr86

Guest swwet_child
It definately not off-key or anything

Just doesn't sound like you're enjoying it, sounds as if you're being forced to sing it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yep... That my opinion too... :rolleyes:

Guest gnr>everything

Just doesn't sound like you're enjoying it, sounds as if you're being forced to sing it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

the way you use the :rolleyes: smiley, makes it seem like you're mocking a lot of people :(

Guest swwet_child

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

the way you use the :rolleyes: smiley, makes it seem like you're mocking a lot of people :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

WHAT??? :huh: No, really i have the same opinion as Binge_And_Slash!!! I`m not mocking anyone!!! I`ll stop using that smiley if it seems like i`m mocking people!!!

By the way when you sad that Green Day should win and i sad "me too :rolleyes: " i meant it. I wasn`t mocking you...Sorry if you thought that!!! :kiss:

Edited by swwet_child

Thanks for the comments so far guys. Yeah i understand that it sounds forced, guess thats just the way i sing, although it is quite hard to go "all out" when your singing and you can't hear the original vocals at the same time.

Any tips from any singers on here, cos i do enjoy it (even if it doesn't sound like it! :P)

I find it hard to sing as i have quite a deep voice to begin with, any tips or websites or even tutorials would be really helpful! Thanks :D

Here's me singing to a SCOM backing track. I don't usually sing, i usually play guitar, but i felt like trying my hand at singing a full tune! :P I only did up until the solo, as otherwise it would have been a pretty big file size.

I recorded it through garageband, and the annoying sound you can hear every 5 seconds, is becasue i was using a plug-in called "Ampli-tube" and i haven't paid for it, hence the annoying sound! Ahwell.

Sweet Child O' Mine

Don't worry, i'm not gunna give up my day job, its only for a bit of fun! :D

Please tell me what you think, it doesn't take long to leave a bit of feedback. Thanks!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You Suck!go 2 singing lessons fuckin lunatic!!!!!!!! :fuckyou::anger::sleeper:

Actually, he doesn't suck.

He didn't sound a whole lot like Axl, but his voice has potential.

But I find it hard to believe that many people would have a voice like Axl. Very, very unique voice. That's pretty much what makes 'em great singers.

Plant, Scott, Johnson, Mercury, Axl.

All one of a kind.

BOO YAH

Right you certainly can sing we know that but what you lacked in this song was the energy that sweet child is supposed to emit. You need to add vigour to the vocals if you want to enliven the essence of this song. And yeh sound like you are enjoying the fuck outta it and you'll be singing the correct style in no time. The way you sang it was more like you were singing radiohead or something. It's more of an indie voice. But on the whole good work dude ;)

Ok i re-uploaded it for those that didn't get to hear it (lucky them by all accounts! :lol: )

To download it off rapidshare, go to the bottom the page, click FREE, then wait for the download to cont down at the bottom aswell, then right click and SAVE AS.

Here's SCOM - Sweet Child O' Mine

And here's Patience - Patience

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

They both sound great J. I wish I could sing like you :(

R.

They both sound great J. I wish I could sing like you :(

R.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

great singing your voice has potential....if you practiced a bit more you'd probably have a voice like axl lol

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks guys! I wish i could sing like axl, mind you so do millions of others, cough *weiland* cough (just kidding! :lol: ).

I've always wanted to take singing lessons but i dont quite fancy singing lame ass songs to do so. Ahwell, one day maybe!

I wanna do used to love her soon, or jumpin' jack flash! :D