Biased Moderator

warchild

I don't agree with you on this one Warchild.

Look, Warchild. I love Guns n' Roses. But being a fan and loving an artist and his work musn't mean "blind love".

I do find Don't Cry, November Rain and Estranged videos cheesy. They obviously are, I mean come on. But I also LOVE these video very very much. They are part of the legend. I'm glad Axl wanted these video to be the way they are, because who would remember those vid if they had been just another standard rock video (who remembers Yesterday vid? The Garden vid?).

They carved the legend of Guns n' Roses, and untill today, people remember those videos.

I don't really know Duffan, but I think going rampage on her is wrong.

Duffan only voiced her opinion and don't have to be blamed for that.

Calling Axl "schizo" was uncalled for, I agree, and mybe a mistake from a mod.

Although I don't agree with her, Duffan has an opinion of her own, and defends it. Plus, she's never bellicist.I mean this is A FORUM. We're here to DISCUSS. Isn't it great to have mods that aren't blindly in love with the artist the forum is about. If it was this way, how could someone voice a different opinion?

If someone wants to criticize Axl, Slash, Duff, or a particuliar aspect of Guns n' Roses he has the right to do it. I would ad that when someone expresses an opinion wich is different than mine but has good points I always listen to him eagerly.

WC, not everything is black OR white.

The same applies here...not everyone is AGAINST OR WITH YOU.

But I understand that when your life is at stake...you're getting oversensitive on some matters such as TRUST, BELIEF...

It's also true that more CONFIDENCE in Axl and Guns n' Roses by most of Guns n' Roses (sometimes so-called) fans would be great.

BTW, your post "At what cost?" was one of your best and, on that matter, I completely agree with you.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

we will have to agree to disagree...the Fukin Skitzo comment went waaay the fuck over the line........and it is NOT the truth....a Goderator should not let thier mouth overide thier brain.........

Bipolar1 is NOT Schitzophrhrenia in any way, shape or form...........

infamous aka warchild

INTEGRITY MATTERS

HERE IS THE ORIGINAL POST>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

From Duffan Yesterday

He's never gonna release it to the public , He'll produce and finish alright I bet but never let the world see it because he fears it's not perfect enough for him , what IF it bombs , he'd probably die after all he put into it and I don't think he wants to take that chance . After all he's a fuckin' schitzo anyway . Axlities can bash me all you want but the actions over the years speak for themselves .

Peace GnR Nation

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

No peace with you....Schitzophrenia is a totally different animal than Bipolar1...

opposite ends of the spectrum...Axl is Bipolar1..AND admits it.........

Moderators should NOT lie and propagate false accusations ...

You have certain Obligations and responsibilities as a moderator

This comment is technically wrong and completely unecessary...........

Axl is NOT "fukin  Schitzo".........aren't too bright on our medical terms are we???

I REPORTED this Moderator yesterday........A retraction and an Apology are in order in my not so humble opinion.......Nothing has been done

The most Infamous Warchild

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh fuck off.... Just because somebody is a mod doesn't mean that he or she is omnipitent and all-knowing. The're just people, and they can be wrong from time to time. You must have a pretty high opinion of yourself to post shit like this.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

AND now we have someone with a big "reporter" badge telling me to fuck off?

Yes. I do have a high opinion of myself and I have INTEGRITY, which you obviously threw out the window when they handed you that BADGE....

Make you feel powerful?? You are Part of the problem, not the solution.......

Mr. Reporter power Trip.......

Warchild aka Infamous

WE DESERVE THE TRUTH

Who cares, it's only an opinion. And you don't need to be medically minded to be a modertor.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Not an opinion...a lie......If Duffan did not know that "fukin Schitzo" and Bipolar one are not the same thing at all he should have kept his mouth shut instead of opening it and removing all doubt as to his lack of IQ points........

This went over the line

warchild aka infamous

INTEGRITY MATTERS

Ok that's enough!  :chef:  Where is this "Doofan" bitch ?  :chef:

I'll beat the crap out of her!!  :chef:

When I'm finished with her she'll be begging for to change her "Doofan" name into an "Axl owns my ass" one  :chef:

Where are you Doofslut?  :chef: Come on, quit hiding  Uncle EB just wants to have a talk with you  :chef:

Douchefan now——————————} :confused:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Shit Bach....in the middle of a shitstorm you can still make me laugh......

I think you are at least half as crazy as me......and the chef thing.....EarlBach.....!!!! we don't always agree, but you still rock......

warchild aka infamous

INTEGRITY MATTERS

i can't be arsed to read 3 pages of comments so could somebody give me the short story. :confused:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

"doofan" was bad and now warchild is pissed

DouchySlut————} "I'm sooo dead"  :scared:

"Warchild, Bach and EarlBach are after me"  :confused:

"I hope Fural and Pig Vomit aren't gonna go after me eiher or else..."  :scared:

"...or else I'll have all the MYGNR "Wild Bunch" on my skinny ass...I'm soo dead"  :scared:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

OK...you are now officially crazy as me.......PM pig Vomit and Funral see if they want a piece of this......can we go over the 7 forbidden words again??

This Mod was wrong......needs to be corrected before it is MyGnr in the next "Get in the Ring Motherfucker,I'll kick your bitchy little ass.....PUNK"

Yeah we is de wild bunch.......

warchild aka Infamous

INTEGRITY MATTERS

i can't be arsed to read 3 pages of comments so could somebody give me the short story. :confused:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Basically something that could have been contained and resolved quickly by a certain person, has started brewing up into potential forum warfare.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Good Synopsis Mon Cher....the readers digest version? The Cliff notes version??

That will work......

You know I'm a bad Influence on you right?

Appreciate you......

warchild aka Infamous

INTEGRITY MATTERS

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Basically something that could have been contained and resolved quickly by a certain person, has started brewing up into potential forum warfare.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That will work......

Appreciate you......

warchild aka Infamous

INTEGRITY MATTERS

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:lol:

Just trying to keep my head down for a bit...dunno if you guys noticed but admin's been hanging round this thread for a while

EDIT: drop the avatar Bach, it's mine! :P

Edited by Axls Rocket Queen

"ok I know what I'm gonna do..." :confused:

"...I'm gonna change my identity..."  :scared:

"...first I'll change my avatar..."  :scared:

—————}AXL_019.jpg

into this

—————}axlpea.gif

"...and I can call myself ...err what should I call myself?.....Axlfan!!" :shocked:

"...tomorow I'll take the first train...the one in the VR video which is not cheesy...and leave this forum." :confused:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

haha, who are you now?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That will work......

Appreciate you......

warchild aka Infamous

INTEGRITY MATTERS

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:lol:

dunno if you guys noticed but admin's been hanging round this thread for a while

EDIT: drop the avatar Bach, it's mine! :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yeah i noticed.. wonder why no one has responded

warchild,

Your comment is to rediculous to even comment seriously on.  :rolleyes:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

and the Badges keep coming......this one can't spell, but he still feels superior.....

is REDiculous a new color?

and NO it's not Ridiculous at all........a Moderator should not spread vicious lies..

This could have been avoided with a simple retraction....but nooooooo.......

and now it's all this

warchild aka Infamous

INTEGRITY MATTERS

Moderators just like members are entitled to their opinions. Of course we expect Moderators to support the band! :)

Opinions that are backed up by facts and/or valid/logical arguments are always easier to take note of even though we do not agree with them.

Duffan has been a mod for the last 2 years and he's been doing a great job without any problems. He's human, I think he slipped up in the name calling part "fuckin' schitzo" and I told him that the name calling was unacceptable.

Moderators are not machines, they are real human beings who live lives outside the Forum and who just like members (and admins) come to this Forum just for fun. I always insist on the "fun" part. :)