Anybody here don't like The Beatles?

batman1987

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Beatles music sound very 60's - as someone up there said, in 2005, its very very dated music. But for its time, most of the songs were good. There are many I really hate though. Like Hey Jude, and Sgt Peppers..., Yesterday. I liked the boppier songs, but in saying that, I never listen to, and wouldnt listen to their music, it doesnt do anything for me.

Edited by xxAmandaxx

The Beatles music sound very 60's - as someone up there said, in 2005, its very very dated music. But for its time, most of the songs were good. There are many I really hate though. Like Hey Jude, and Sgt Peppers..., Yesterday. I liked the boppier songs, but in saying that, I never listen to, and wouldnt listen to their music, it doesnt do anything for me.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

what? are you trying to sound smart? sorry no.

Beatles are the most overrated "rock" band in history...I absolutly despise them

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

you are shit.

anyone who doesnt like the beatles deserves to die of aids.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What a deadshit thing to say. Go to hell moron.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

that comment was really better ;)

well,anyway, i DO like the beatles very much...and when i hear that someone compares some trash metal band to the beatles and says the trash metal band is better...i just start laughing...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

still smarter than your "anyone who doesnt like the beatles deserves to die of aids." comment

Whats even more stupid is you people take a comment like that to heart. Im sure he doesnt mean, from the botttom of his heart, that he genuinely wants people who dislike the beatles to die from aids.

Anyways, if you think beatles music is dated than your stupid. Beatles music is timeless.

Edited by slashs_servant

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't really agree with this - the early beatles stuff sounds 60s yeah, because it was. The whole point about the Beatles is though, the evolution of their sound throughout time. You just can't compare "love me do" with "get back" with " I am the walrus" can you? They were such great musicians that they transcended the early stuff (which was great anyway) and started to produce musical masterpieces. And I don't believe such music dates.

They weren't just "good for their time", they were way ahead of their time. Think of the poppy disco music coming out in the early 70s and then compare that to what the Beatles and Pink Floyd were coming up with. They were progressive - and consistantly brilliant. Not only that, each member of the Beatles has produced great songs in their own right.

I'm sure if you listened to enough Beatles stuff it might do something for you, as their music is so diverse- there's something for everyone.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No. Im giving my opinion. Youre another person who thinks that just cause the Beatles were hot in their day, that no one should say a word against them.

Well wake up call jimbob, its the year 2005 and we're all entitled to an opinion. They had some good songs, and they had some bad ones.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't really agree with this - the early beatles stuff sounds 60s yeah, because it was. The whole point about the Beatles is though, the evolution of their sound throughout time. You just can't compare "love me do" with "get back" with " I am the walrus" can you? They were such great musicians that they transcended the early stuff (which was great anyway) and started to produce musical masterpieces. And I don't believe such music dates.

They weren't just "good for their time", they were way ahead of their time. Think of the poppy disco music coming out in the early 70s and then compare that to what the Beatles and Pink Floyd were coming up with. They were progressive - and consistantly brilliant. Not only that, each member of the Beatles has produced great songs in their own right.

I'm sure if you listened to enough Beatles stuff it might do something for you, as their music is so diverse- there's something for everyone.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, I know where youre coming from. But like i said, I like some, I dont like others. I think the music is very dated and it doesnt appeal to me.

Whats even more stupid is you people take a comment like that to heart. Im sure he doesnt mean, from the botttom of his heart, that he genuinely wants people who dislike the beatles to die from aids.

WEll thats what he said didnt he?? Why make such a ghastly moronic comment, whether you mean it or not. He's saying that anyone who has an opinion on the Beatles that differs from his deserves to die of AIDS..not the smartest thing to say fullstop

Anyways, if you think beatles music is dated than your stupid. Beatles music is timeless. Ok, so if someone doesnt like what you like, theyre stupid? I think youre stupid for saying that.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

WEll thats what he said didnt he?? Why make such a ghastly moronic comment, whether you mean it or not. He's saying that anyone who has an opinion on the Beatles that differs from his deserves to die of AIDS..not the smartest thing to say fullstop

Anyways, if you think beatles music is dated than your stupid. Beatles music is timeless. Ok, so if someone doesnt like what you like, theyre stupid? I think youre stupid for saying that.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

you've got to remember that most classical rock fans cant take a single negative comment about their music