GnR Dvds

SaskGunner

Theres so many now.. and I've herad a couple are crap. I own the Illusion Tokyo ones.. which otherones are worth buying?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The only other official DVD is 'Welcome to the Videos' which features all the official Gn'R music vids (apart from Civil War and YCBM).

It's great and shows just how good the music videos were.

Making the videos are good, but it isn't available on official DVD, just VHS.

R.

well i just got the ritz 88 on dvd off ebay. and its very good the show was good. but i'm looking for paris 1992 coz apparently thats good aswell. really its upto you if you wanna get bootlegs or legit dvds/VHS

SS.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

u can download those offa that website ARES along with all sortsa these old VMA performances, some on like, these talk show things, even this rare european video for Its So Easy...theres tonsa shit there

Edited by rocketsredglare

Theres so many now.. and I've herad a couple are crap. I own the Illusion Tokyo ones.. which otherones are worth buying?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The only other official DVD is 'Welcome to the Videos' which features all the official Gn'R music vids (apart from Civil War and YCBM).

It's great and shows just how good the music videos were.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

but it's NO EXTRAS whatsoever... and that sucks alot.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Man, you are so prim & proper all the time. Christ chill out.

I don't think she was talking about the shit official DVD's. Remember, you don't work for Guns N' Roses so stop acting like your 'part of the team'...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't think she was talking about the shit official DVD's. Remember, you don't work for Guns N' Roses so stop acting like your 'part of the team'...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

dude you need to chill out and stop being an ass! He did not know that!

Edited by coolio GNR

Bit of advice , Stay away from SEx Drugs n Rock N Roll _ The story of GnR , cause it really blows .

Peace GnR Nation  :shades:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes. My mom got me this for easter, and it totally disapointed me. Welcome to the Videos is well worth the money though.

:tongue2:

To Daniel,

I don't think she was talking about the shit official DVD's.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Why wouldn't she be talking about the official ones? She mentioned an official one in her original post.

Remember, you don't work for Guns N' Roses so stop acting like your 'part of the team'...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

When did I ever say or imply that I did?

In the CD Leak thread you also seemed to think you knew more about my thoughts and opinions than I did? I know it's pretty unfortunate that we have to live in the same town as each other, but I really don't understand your little fascination of trying to prove me wrong all the time.

Love Rick, your number one fan :huh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Depends on your standards. Bootlegs will never live up the Tokyo ones or the "Wecome to the Videos" dvd.

Bootlegs do widely vary in terms of their quality though. The best picture and sound quality is the Paris France 92 concert. I own it, and I've heard many others agree. Ritz 88 is another good one.

Besides that, I've been pretty unsatisfied. St Louis 91 is a good dvd picture wise, and show wise, but the sound quality is a little lacking (on mine anyway). Everything else I've obtained is fairly bad quality, but on the other hand some people would say it was great. It just depends on what you want. Sometimes its fun just to see what happened at a show even if the recording quality is bad, just depends what your in to.

dont waste your time or money on the preetyist star the new one it sucks and has no good info on it rock3

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I heard the prettiest star DVD had a scene wehre Axl is doing a little dance in the hallway of a hotel they stayed in once?? Fuck i will by it just for that! It comes out August 15th right? Oh and will like, target have it?

so wait, theres an official video for civil war?....i thought it was just some concert shot, homemade thing...can anyone upload it?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's just taken from the Tokyo show.

so wait, theres an official video for civil war?....i thought it was just some concert shot, homemade thing...can anyone upload it?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That is all there is, there is no official.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

There is an official one, it is the Tokyo clip of it. Also, they used an edited version of Knockin' On Heavens Door from the Freddie Mercury Tribute Concert as a video for KOHD.

I heard the prettiest star DVD had a scene wehre Axl is doing a little dance in the hallway of a hotel they stayed in once?? Fuck i will by it just for that! It comes out August 15th right? Oh and will like, target have it?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The video is already out I believe, I saw it on eBay.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's just taken from the Tokyo show.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That is all there is, there is no official.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

There is an official one, it is the Tokyo clip of it. Also, they used an edited version of Knockin' On Heavens Door from the Freddie Mercury Tribute Concert as a video for KOHD.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The video is already out I believe, I saw it on eBay.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well you could pre order it on August 2nd I think but I just checked Target today and they didn't have it but.....idk