Sharon Osbourne Statement

New Rose

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here....

She's a stupid ignorant cunt who ruined the show.

Agree with me or be wrong.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

"But he'd better watch out that he doesn't run into my son at Reading. Jack would give him one kick in the head and that'd be that."

Oh please, anyone could kick the shit out of that waste of flesh.

:lol::lol::lol:

The way to tell who's in the right is the fact that Sharon has to keep talking about it, she is in a few interviews and press releases bitching about Bruce, calling him Monkey Boy and bragging about how much of a bitch she is.

Maiden have kept a dignified silence. Bruce could've laid into her at Reading and Leeds but didn't bring it up once. They've long since moved on, Sharon and Ozzfest needs the press so they're gonna milk this all they can. Hope her cancer comes back.

Oh come on now. I've seen Maiden twice and ozzy once and Maiden to me are so much better live. That aside, which is not the issue here.

Mr Dickinson has always made comments about things and I really do think its meant to be taken tongue in cheek.

At download 2003, he said "I see a lot of scottish flags in the crowd tonight!.... Incidently, I thought Braveheart was a fucking shite film" then they played The Clansman. Oh how we all laughed and cheered and didnt take it offensively.

Their set was almost up when Bruce made a statement to the crowd along the lines of "we're supposed to go off stage soon. apparently we are too loud and the aeroplanes across the road need to get to sleep, but were not fucking moving are we?" crowd roars and maiden continue playing for much longer.

Fair enough they were headlining, but come on, even if maiden played on longer at ozzfest, whats stopping ozzy from going on later and doing the same length of show? gives the crowd better value for money.

Hope her cancer comes back.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dude what the fuck? That was low man, take it back thats a horrible thing to say...!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I didn REALLY mean it...

come on, wishing death on someone is fucked up.

she does need to be taught a lesson though. What I said wasn't as low as her organizing all that shit against Maiden.

Edited by moreblack