Green Day "Best Band In The Planet"

Yamisonic

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man I liked some of the new greenday songs but they play them too much on the radio now I'm sick to death of the band. I mean how many god damn singles are they going to release off the album ?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Er, 4 singles, like every other band nowadays, its the standard amount.

Sooooo, let's blame the band for the radio overplaying their songs :huh:

I'm not going to talk about how much Green Day suck. But they just aren't the best band on the planet. I admit they can write a catchy tune, but shouldn't the award go to a more original band i.e. System Of A Down?? I listened to AI and I wasn't that impressed. They just dragged on some songs.

man I liked some of the new greenday songs but they play them too much on the radio now I'm sick to death of the band. I mean how many god damn singles are they going to release off the album ?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Er, 4 singles, like every other band nowadays, its the standard amount.

Sooooo, let's blame the band for the radio overplaying their songs :huh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No lets blame the songs for not being lastably good over time

Some music magazines writes really stupid things from time to time,like this one!..Green Day the best band in the world my ass!..

The craziest thing i have ever read was in some english magazine were they rated was it the top 20 or 50 best guitarists in the world..Slash didn`t even make it to list and Kurt Cobain was nr 17 or something..How fucked up is that?!

I'm not going to talk about how much Green Day suck.  But they just aren't the best band on the planet.  I admit they can write a catchy tune, but shouldn't the award go to a more original band i.e. System Of A Down??  I listened to AI and I wasn't that impressed.  They just dragged on some songs.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

system of a down?

i got a better idea.

how bout........... a good band?

I'm not going to talk about how much Green Day suck.  But they just aren't the best band on the planet.  I admit they can write a catchy tune, but shouldn't the award go to a more original band i.e. System Of A Down??  I listened to AI and I wasn't that impressed.  They just dragged on some songs.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

They just dragged on some songs? yeh, anyone could've made that album really, couldn't they? :unsure:

Green Day is not the best band in their own country so fuck em, I mean their fucking Hit "Boulevard of Broken Dreams" is a ripp off "Wonderwall" by Oasis. VMA´s sucks! MTV sucks! (both of them are all about fucking crap hip hop, rap and all of those shitty punk american crap bands.) Some bands in the UK are by far superior than fucking greenday, a good example of it is Oasis.

Green Day is not the best band in their own country so fuck em, I mean their fucking Hit "Boulevard of Broken Dreams" is a ripp off  "Wonderwall" by Oasis. VMA´s sucks! MTV sucks! (both of them are all about fucking crap hip hop, rap and all of those shitty punk american crap bands.) Some bands in the UK are by far superior than fucking greenday, a good example of it is Oasis.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wonderwall sounds nothing like BOBD .... :blink: I mean.. how?

Although I can see how someone by the name of Guns&Oasis could come up with that conclusion. :lol:

Green Day is not the best band in their own country so fuck em, I mean their fucking Hit "Boulevard of Broken Dreams" is a ripp off  "Wonderwall" by Oasis. VMA´s sucks! MTV sucks! (both of them are all about fucking crap hip hop, rap and all of those shitty punk american crap bands.) Some bands in the UK are by far superior than fucking greenday, a good example of it is Oasis.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Fucking yeh, do you have fucking typist's tourettes? cause you fucking swear a lot.

Green Day became one of the world's biggest heavy rock bands more than a decade ago and have been enjoying a renaissance since their "American Idiot" album came out last year.

Heh. Funny. Suck my cock motherfucker. How bout dat shit.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Immense. :confused:

Why do people even care. Listen to whatever the fuck you want. No one gives a shit what you listen to.

It's like idiots who say "C'mon we'll show them what real music is".

Uh, no you won't.

Edited by Fizz

Green Day became one of the world's biggest heavy rock bands more than a decade ago and have been enjoying a renaissance since their "American Idiot" album came out last year.

Heh. Funny. Suck my cock motherfucker. How bout dat shit.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Immense. :confused:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Really inmense Green Day SUCKS :vomit::vomit:

against Judas Priest are overlooked...damit they should have gotten at leat the "best British band" award.....anyone who has heard "Angel Of Retribution" can agree with me

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I fucking like Judas, I agree with you, AOR is a greate awsome album. But at least they made a tribute to my fav. band: Iron Maiden. rock3 rock1 rock3