most underrated frontman

king23james06

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

James LaBrie From Dream Theater....has a 4 octave range.....If you haven't heard them.....do yourself a favor and go get anything by them....my favorites?

Octavion...the newest one

6 Degrees of inner Turmoil

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's Turbulence!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:lol:

It's Octavarium too not "Octavion"

I'd have to go with Blackie Lawless too.

And Uli John Roth and Michael Schenker perhaps?

Michael Hutchence.

He was one of the most charismatic frontmen I've ever seen play live. RIP.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You saw him live?

I hate you. :ph34r:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I saw him play live at least half a dozen times -- the most recent was about six weeks before he died. An awesome performer. I still have a drumstick that one of the band members gave me after that last show.

Michael Hutchence.

He was one of the most charismatic frontmen I've ever seen play live. RIP.

You saw him live?

I hate you. :ph34r:

I saw him play live at least half a dozen times -- the most recent was about six weeks before he died. An awesome performer. I still have a drumstick that one of the band members gave me after that last show.

Thanks for rubbing salt in the wound....

That's extremely cool madison, you're damn lucky. I recorded a live set of theirs off the radio the other day from 1983. I'll send it to you one day, when I get around to it. ;)

How about McCartney? If you see him live or even on his DVD's he's just great. He entertains the croud really well. And he comes accross to me like still being really approachable.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh man, McCartney is the best!!

One of the most amazing things I've ever been to, because you're right, he really has contact to us.

It rules :)

who the fuck are these people never heard of any of them  :question:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You my friend need some musical education, anyway from the names I can remember, I will tell you

Layne Staley = Alice in Chains

Uli Jon Roth = Scorpions

Blackie Lawless = W.A.S.P

Van Zant = Lynyrd Skynyrd

Paul McCartney = The Beatles/Paul McCartney

Roger Daltrey = The Who

Joey Ramone = The Ramones

Michael Hutchence =INXS

How about McCartney? If you see him live or even on his DVD's he's just great. He entertains the croud really well. And he comes accross to me like still being really approachable.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh man, McCartney is the best!!

One of the most amazing things I've ever been to, because you're right, he really has contact to us.

It rules :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Anyone that donates has done a good thing, but dont forget that $1m to those people is small change to them. Its like you giving $50

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

How can McCartney(or any of the Beatles) be called underrated? No one has received more mass adulation and admiration, been knighted, etc. That's like calling Elvis underrated.

Granted we're stepping down considerably in the talent dept, but I'd rate Ted Nugent as an underrated frontman(also guitarist). He made some pretty good straight ahead rock back in the day, but now seems mainly known for his more recent, controversial political stances. Given his past work and current status as a loon, he's underrated.