Choose the worst band of the year

Gallagher Rose

Choose the worst band of the year  

85 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

awwwwwww shit its an all way tie!!!!!!!!

i voted my chemical romance because theyre emo and emos piss me off more than anything.

but all those bands equally suck shit.

and its fucking GAY AS HELL that they win awards for being "awesome rock bands"!

what bullshit!

and greenday is equally gay as all the bands in that section why werent they added?

i voted my chemical romance because theyre emo and emos piss me off more than anything.

and its fucking GAY AS HELL that they win awards for being "awesome rock bands"!

what bullshit!

and greenday is equally gay as all the bands in that section why werent they added?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

because in this forum, there are many people who love greenday :rofl-lol: its funny. but if you look at old threads, youll see people saying how they did good at shows and stuff. :anger: funny aint it?

why both simple plan and good charlotte!? they both are pretty much the same retarded shit, hooray for tolerance&#33; queers who wear make up and call themselves punk, which is still gay, but are really emo. but i voted for simple plan cause it comes last in alphabetical order compared to good charlotte :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Actually those are boy bands, under a heavy distortion. that's all. Oh! and they're posers like hell! :fuckyou: fuck 'em!

what bullshit!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

because in this forum, there are many people who love greenday :rofl-lol: its funny. but if you look at old threads, youll see people saying how they did good at shows and stuff. :anger: funny aint it?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

quite sad really

why both simple plan and good charlotte!? they both are pretty much the same retarded shit, hooray for tolerance&#33; queers who wear make up and call themselves punk, which is still gay, but are really emo. but i voted for simple plan cause it comes last in alphabetical order compared to good charlotte :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Actually those are boy bands, under a heavy distortion. that's all. Oh! and they're posers like hell! :fuckyou: fuck 'em!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

specially Gay Charlotte

Edited by bucketheadisgod