Audiosalve vs Velvet Revolver

Hyp3rFi3rc3

Which is better?  

73 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I would think more of Audioslave if their singles weren't so gay...

Be Yourself and Doesn't Remind Me are 2 of the fruitiest songs I've ever heard on the radio...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, they have picked some strange singles, no doubt. I really do believe VR's 2nd album is going to kick the crap out of "Out of Exile", but I do like that album...

Audioslave have awesome songs, the only thing is that only a few of their songs are awesome. All the rest either suck or are mediocre. With VR, every single one of their songs kicks ass. So, I'll go with VR.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

wrong.....

if you package audioslave by songs thier not as good

but as a whole,audioslave's albums(both) are better than velvet revolver's album

lemme put it this way...

singleswise,vr could do PHENOMINAL with all the raw power they pack having the great musicians they have

but when making an album,audioslave can keep you entertained,for you see,you get favorites when you get an audioslave album,then slowly you like every song as you progress through it,velvet revolver seems to play the same notes through an album,which is not only repetitive,but repetitive unto the point where you can turn it off after "set me rfree" and know the album

meanwhile being from rage,audioslave's musicians know how to keep the music intresting while chris cornell's lyrics and vocal power stuns,but chris also adds a rock element in contrast to rage's metal sound,and thats what makes it interesting

it's not that vr couldn't do that,but overall as a frontman weiland can't get the full potential working on his weak vocal range and WEAKER dance moves....

while both are great bands, it is purely obvious that all of their formers surpass them greatly

RATM was a blast of modern society, a furious, yet brilliant vocalist, guitar sounds i never knew existed, and a good dose of FUCK YOU!!

Soundgarden was this musical exuberance, something that only comes once in a great great while, brilliant artistic music, and i love Cornell's voice

Stone Temple Pilots was another kick ass righteous punk rock band that could really kick some ass

Guns N' Roses was....well I don't have to tell any of you

Audioslave is a good band, but they just seem to sound like anything else, although Morello has still kept his great unique style, hes becoming a little more generic

Velvet Revolver is a great band, but a few of there songs are too simple and didn't require a lot of work, i love Sucker Train Blues to death, but it's not until Superhuman when the songs start to get really original

while both are great bands, it is purely obvious that all of their formers surpass them greatly

RATM was a blast of modern society, a furious, yet brilliant vocalist, guitar sounds i never knew existed, and a good dose of FUCK YOU!!

Soundgarden was this musical exuberance, something that only comes once in a great great while, brilliant artistic music, and i love Cornell's voice

Stone Temple Pilots was another kick ass righteous punk rock band that could really kick some ass

Guns N' Roses was....well I don't have to tell any of you

Audioslave is a good band, but they just seem to sound like anything else, although Morello has still kept his great unique style, hes becoming a little more generic

Velvet Revolver is a great band, but a few of there songs are too simple and didn't require a lot of work, i love Sucker Train Blues to death, but it's not until Superhuman when the songs start to get really original

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hmm STP = Punk Rock, thats an interesting look on the band, they never seemed too "Punk" to me, maybe a mix of punk/grunge or something like that. But yea i pretty much agree with you there.

• 4 weeks later...